Coe Apparently Recommits Via Twitter

wundergrape

@iowarecruiting well its a guarantee I'm coming there and I can't wait either #HAWKEYENATION all the way

Yeah, I saw this but wasn't sure if it's a joke or not. I thought he was going anywhere but Iowa if he was playing DL?

Coe was tweeting about wanting more followers. Some hawk fan suggested he should talk about the Hawks and he'd get more. Thats why he posted that today. As far as a scholly, I would think Kirk would definitely want a kid as athletic as Coe and is now totally committed to play the d line.

That's a good find, CPHAWK82. It appears to be nothing official, but promising at the least. As you were, hawknation.

i think we are looking at a guy who could be ballard-esque in athletic ability and play some dt and de and maybe even be faster than ballard was. looking forward to seeing him start at dline when (if) he gets here.

Nice part is he has had some time to work on s&c. If he can maintain a good tude, he will do great and should be able to work into the lineup fairly fast. We need a sack master.

i think we are looking at a guy who could be ballard-esque in athletic ability and play some dt and de and maybe even be faster than ballard was. looking forward to seeing him start at dline when (if) he gets here.

I hope Coe realizes he could be on a good track to the nfl. If he is aggressive and athletic with his speed and size he could be very good.

And there have been a lot of solid dlinemen come out of Iowa.

Coe will be a Hawk if he has gotten his grades in order and if he is successful in his transition to the defensive line. If Kurt and Co. determine he is worthy of a scholarship, Coe will likely be suiting up in the black and gold once and for all.

Latest posts