Cody Larson

holy crap, looked like he belonged in the McDonald All American dunk contest with some of those.

He is a type of completely legitimate Big Ten recruit that have not seen in a long time. He has more than held his own against strong AAU competition and would be ranked way higher if he lived in another area.

Didn't like Lick's style of ball, but it is kind of a shame that he didn't get a chance to get this class on the court.

If there is any way FM can get a take it to the rack PG with size this team could really give us something to look forword to watching.

This is the best class we've seen at Iowa in at least 15 years. If Lick could've been a better marketer and speaker, he would've had his chance to turn it around. He was just in over his head. We'll immediately be a more athletic team in so many areas. Wait until you see Ben Brust in an uptempo offense.
It's going to be exciting people.

This is the best class we've seen at Iowa in at least 15 years. If Lick could've been a better marketer and speaker, he would've had his chance to turn it around. He was just in over his head. We'll immediately be a more athletic team in so many areas. Wait until you see Ben Brust in an uptempo offense.

But I can't wait!

I like this class but there are several better,imo,in the last 15 years:

Ricky Davis/Deano
Worley,Reiner,Boyd,Sondy,Recker,Evans,Hogan
Pierce/Sommerville
Bru/Horner

All the above were higher rated by all the services. Each of these classes had multiple top 100 players.
This group has only Larson as a fringe top 100.
But, it is clearly the best class that Lick recruited at Iowa.

I guess I didn't know he was that Athletic! He will fit well into the new uptempo offense!

I hope the storm clouds pass on his recent situation or we may never see CL in a Hawkeye uniform. It has been pretty quiet for awhile but the last word has likely not been said on that deal.

C

I thought I heard that Cody was on board, not 100% sure about Brust though. Hopefully he is on board also, because I think his skill set is perfect for a fast paced offense.

I thought I heard that Cody was on board, not 100% sure about Brust though. Hopefully he is on board also, because I think his skill set is perfect for a fast paced offense.

McCabe thought Cody was on board. Cody never came out and said it, but i heard coach Fran was coming to Sioux Falls sometime next week.

Latest posts