Cody Ince Has Passed Away

Damn that's quite the gut punch. 23.. That'll make ya stop and think.

I about damn near broke down reading KFs statement. Life man.... It's not fair it's just not. The guy was engaged and just getting started at this game we all call life.

Last edited:
Sad. Never met him, but heard he was a great guy. Unfortunately. Never take what we have for granted; it could all change in an instant.

What the hell happened? You don’t just suddenly pass away at 23. Was he sick?

Buddy, we're losing as many young men as we lost in 20 years in Vietnam every single year just from fentanyl. We're losing people to all cause drug ODs as fast as we lost them in WWII (over 100k per annum). There is also an epidemic of suicide sweeping our young men (and in a huge change of events our young women as well). I'm not saying it was one of those because I don't know, but respecting that young man's privacy is imperative. His family is probably destroyed and if they want to talk, they will. Our role here is to be thankful for the efforts that young man gave us and to pray for him and his loved ones.

In the end, the "Why's and How's" don't really matter, but Fentanyl was my first thought as well.

Either way, speculating probably isn't appropriate at the present time.

In the end, the "Why's and How's" don't really matter, but Fentanyl was my first thought as well.

Either way, speculating probably isn't appropriate at the present time.

Fentanyl is my first thought on all these young folks. That shit is a scourge on our society and is now being blended with pills sold illicitly as other substances. The family has no idea until the toxicology report comes back. It's the worst crisis our young people have ever faced and will kill more young Americans than all wars of the past 100 years combined but there's no grift opportunity "miracle solution" that will enrich multinational corporations so it will never be dealt with.

Fentanyl is my first thought on all these young folks. That shit is a scourge on our society and is now being blended with pills sold illicitly as other substances. The family has no idea until the toxicology report comes back. It's the worst crisis our young people have ever faced and will kill more young Americans than all wars of the past 100 years combined but there's no grift opportunity "miracle solution" that will enrich multinational corporations so it will never be dealt with.
Out of respect, I don't want to derail this thread, but, as a complete side note to Cody, I have been amazed at the overall lack of attention this issue has received. Our country is literally being poisoned and the numbers are staggering. I'm aware of three teenagers in our community alone that have died within the past year or so, and that's just the ones I'm aware of. The complacency on the part of our government as it relates to this issue is frankly astonishing.

Yea, it's very little to be lethal and these home shops having any Mary and Joe mixing it to make a cheaper drug is horrific. When I read obituaries and see young people is the first thing that comes to my mind. People need to wake up it's a real problem.

Damn that's quite the gut punch. 23.. That'll make ya stop and think.

I about damn near broke down reading KFs statement. Life man.... It's not fair it's just not. The guy was engaged and just getting started at this game we all call life.
Spot on. My daughter is 23. Unspeakable tragedy regarding Cody.

Out of respect, I don't want to derail this thread, but, as a complete side note to Cody, I have been amazed at the overall lack of attention this issue has received. Our country is literally being poisoned and the numbers are staggering. I'm aware of three teenagers in our community alone that have died within the past year or so, and that's just the ones I'm aware of. The complacency on the part of our government as it relates to this issue is frankly astonishing.
I lost a 36 year old nephew last year to that foul drug.

Latest posts