CoCo Ware - JUCO PG (link from Rob Howe)

Re: JoCo Ware - JUCU PG (link from Rob Howe)

Well, he will have one of the better names in the Big 10 we land him.

Seems like you had a bit of trouble with your Co's, Jo's, Ju's and Cu's in the subject line :)

Coupled with Jon's "blog" thread from earlier, looks like you guys have hired robots to post on your behalf. :)

Seems like you had a bit of trouble with your Co's, Jo's, Ju's and Cu's in the subject line :)

Coupled with Jon's "blog" thread from earlier, looks like you guys have hired robots to post on your behalf. :)

hahaha, nice.

Sounds like a kid that would be a perfect fit. Also mentions the coach that recruited sold him on being the man on a rebuilding project...if it works once? He sounds like somebody that would give us athleticism, ball-handling, ability to create off the bounce and perimeter defense which are things we desperately need. I could see playing him along with Cully to give two ball-handlers which I believe would really help Cully out. I just don't think we can win many games with Gatens and May (unless May can greatly change his game) playing extended minutes together and trying to create shots off the bounce.

g00025800000000000005ccabd29cd45c1b1150749271e49fd360fa0e69.jpg

“I enjoy playing defense,” he said. “Anyone can score if you ask me.”

Quote/Pic from above story.
I like that quote.

We haven't had the "pick your pocket" PG in a long long time at Iowa (don't know if CoCo is that or not).

Latest posts