• I want him to stay/fully support him

Votes: 19 12.6%
  • I want him out of here ASAP

Votes: 71 47.0%
  • I think he needs another year before I can decide

Votes: 61 40.4%

• Total voters

big10fan

Obviously there are threads to infinity about Coach Lick and those that want him gone and those that support him. Let's get it off our chest and let ever man and woman be heard!

Yep, 'C' too!

Give the guy one year. It can't get worse. If he doesn't improve drastically then it's time to move on.

Option C. Not happy with hanging out near the bottom of the Big Ten. However, the cupboard was bare and I think with the players here and on the way, Iowa should be competitive and remain competitive in the next 1-2 years. In other words, I think it would premature to get rid of Lick. Everyone knew it would be a rebuilding process when he came in. However, if we don't see results in the "W" column soon, we'll have to move on.

Option C. Not happy with hanging out near the bottom of the Big Ten. However, the cupboard was bare and I think with the players here and on the way, Iowa should be competitive and remain competitive in the next 1-2 years. In other words, I think it would premature to get rid of Lick. Everyone knew it would be a rebuilding process when he came in. However, if we don't see results in the "W" column soon, we'll have to move on.

It was Lick's fault that the cupboard was bare, and it is his fault that ever year for him he keeps to use the we are young, yeah that is because he is running off the upper classmen..sorry but it is time for him to go period.

I was option C..... until the Michigan game and then the NW debacle, two losses I put on the coaching staff making my final answer: B

You Guys are so dumb it is not his fault at all we probly have the youngest team in college basket and they are all really good kids. I think he is a really good coach and i say you keep him because next is where we will be up in the big ten. You just wait people.

Your really nice you just wait in the next year in a half we will be good

You know what they say about nice guys, right?

We've been hearing this same "wait til next season" battlecry since he got here. The blinders are off my eyes. We won't be good next season. Even the most loyal TL backers are holding out all hope for an NIT berth. WOW! Dare to dream.

Option C for me.

Can you explain to me how an overall record of 37-55 and a big 10 record of 14-37 with 10 players leaving over a 3 year period requires anyone to need one more year to make an informed decision? Maybe Carver sitting at 35% capacity for the year is not enough? Should we get it down to 2,000 fans a game before we really call for a change? Face it, Todd Lickliter has ruined Iowa basketball in a very quick period and the sooner this guy leaves Iowa City the better.

Some of you guys have zero expecatations apparently.

Can you explain to me how an overall record of 37-55 and a big 10 record of 14-37 with 10 players leaving over a 3 year period requires anyone to need one more year to make an informed decision? Maybe Carver sitting at 35% capacity for the year is not enough? Should we get it down to 2,000 fans a game before we really call for a change? Face it, Todd Lickliter has ruined Iowa basketball in a very quick period and the sooner this guy leaves Iowa City the better.

Some of you guys have zero expecatations apparently.

I dunno...maybe he wants to see how the current guys do with the new guys coming in? Just a guess...

Lets just hope we finally have an off season with a third of the roster not leaving.

Exactly...if there's more roster turnover coming I'm all for making a change. This class coming in needs to be coming in with this team in tact, at least the starters anyway and hopefully totally intact. If not, might as well make the change now because next season will be a repeat of this season anyway. There needs to be an upward trend and it needs to be sizeable and it needs to be sustainable...and there's no chance of that if there are more defections.

anyone want to change their mind after tonight? i bet there will be a coaching change for indiana.

Latest posts