Coach has convinced me to put my $ where my mouth is

iahawk20

Living 4.5 hours away from Iowa City, i have limited myself to football season tickets the last 8 years and not had season hoops season tickets since being a student at the U of I.

Coach McCaffery has convinced me it is time to pony up and buy season tickets this year. I know I will only be able to go to a handful of games, maybe 5 or so depending on the schedule. However, it is still worth the $ and this team needs the support. For most of the games i cannot go to, I have a few friends that i am certain will go in my place...if not i will donate them to a charity and make sure the seats are filled.

Coach is busting his tail, 50 days after his hire i am as excited for Hawkeye hoops as I have been in years! It is time to get Carver rockin again!

I agree. The one thing that may still be a question mark is fan support in the way of attendance. Fran has stopped the bleeding.

I see the hawks having a better non conference record than last year. If fans sit in seats, I also see a better big 10 home record than last year.

Confenence road wins will be scarce, but I don't see 20-35 point losses either. Those will now be 5-15 points.

I live in Omaha, but hope to get to IA City for some games.

We should get in touch IaHawk20, I'm in the Twin Cities as well. Might be able to take some of those tickets off your hands.

We should get in touch IaHawk20, I'm in the Twin Cities as well. Might be able to take some of those tickets off your hands.

Good for you, and for all of us who want Iowa basketball back again. This is where the rubber really meets the road! We need several thousand more stories like yours, and I think we'll get them.

I just ordered 4 about 3 weeks ago. As you say, time to put up or shut up! :) We're 3 hours away and I won't be able to make all the games, but I figure there are employees and customers that might be interested.

Living 4.5 hours away from Iowa City, i have limited myself to football season tickets the last 8 years and not had season hoops season tickets since being a student at the U of I.

Coach McCaffery has convinced me it is time to pony up and buy season tickets this year. I know I will only be able to go to a handful of games, maybe 5 or so depending on the schedule. However, it is still worth the $ and this team needs the support. For most of the games i cannot go to, I have a few friends that i am certain will go in my place...if not i will donate them to a charity and make sure the seats are filled.

Coach is busting his tail, 50 days after his hire i am as excited for Hawkeye hoops as I have been in years! It is time to get Carver rockin again!

as Frank Lucas once said. MY MAN!

I wish I could afford to buy season tickets. Wife just took a 10k pay cut so it’s not in the cards for now. Hopefully in a couple of years but then I have 4 kids to get through college. I’ll be there in spirit. Go Hawks.

Way to go, IaHawk20! I have also put my deposit down on my first-ever BB season ticket.

I live in Johnston and will likely go to almost all of the games.

I also live in the twin cities and would be happy to buy a game from you, you are %100 correct, we still need to upgrade the talent and Fran needs to show future recruits that Hawkeye fans will support their basketball teams. Any chance barta will move the students down to the front rows and surround the court like MSU does?? Hawkeyes in the 2011 NIT book it!

Way to go, IaHawk20! I have also put my deposit down on my first-ever BB season ticket.

I live in Johnston and will likely go to almost all of the games.

Fran has done a great job getting the fanbase excited....bet you are looking forward to going to all of the games!

I also live in the twin cities and would be happy to buy a game from you, you are %100 correct, we still need to upgrade the talent and Fran needs to show future recruits that Hawkeye fans will support their basketball teams. Any chance barta will move the students down to the front rows and surround the court like MSU does?? Hawkeyes in the 2011 NIT book it!

awesome, like drummer i will be in touch with a few of you this summer/fall.

I live in Minnesota have season tickets to football. Let me know BB games you not going to make and I will take a few off your hands as well to soften the money blow.

I live in Minnesota have season tickets to football. Let me know BB games you not going to make and I will take a few off your hands as well to soften the money blow.

Sounds good to me...i am always amazed at the number of Hawkeye fans up here. I see them everywhere. Just about everytime i go anywhere and have a hawkeye shirt on someone yells "go hawks".

I'm in the Twin Cities too (Stillwater) and am amazed at the number of tiger hawk decals I see on vehicles up here.

Latest posts