Coach Ferentz Video on ESPN.COM

There is one thing i've noticed in this interview and in another one he gave somewhere (I think it was on the BTN Preview Show) where he mentions leadership in this year's team is better than in the past and how 2005 had some leadership issues and how it's different this year with a team with high expectations. Stuff like coming in late for meetings and "small stuff like that", which he mentioned in the other interview....Interesting.

Last edited:
There is one thing i've noticed in this interview and in another one he gave somewhere (I think it was on the BTN Preview Show) where he mentions leadership in this year's team is better than in the past and how 2005 had some leadership issues and how it's different this year with a team with high expectations. Stuff like coming in late for meetings and "small stuff like that", which he mentioned in the other interview....Interesting.

He doesn't mention the word 'leadership' at all in this video.

Right at the beginning he mentions a "big Senior class, which helps" so I took that to mean leadership.
I said in my post that he said the stuff about 2005 in the Big Ten Network preview.
Maybe I'm just looking for something in the same banal stuff we get all the time. I'm just r ready for the games.