CMac screen

Connor was quoted as saying it cost Wisconsin the game.

Just sayin'

Gard helped as well. His timeout call allowed the refs to go over to the monitor for a look see.

Gard punched all the right buttons in Carver last year when they were in foul trouble and we were up eight. He was outcoached last night.

I'm not sure about being out coached. I think he coached them to play a game that gave them the best possible chance to win. I think we are just that much better than them this year.

I'm not sure about being out coached. I think he coached them to play a game that gave them the best possible chance to win. I think we are just that much better than them this year.

Spot-on. It's hard to say a guy got outcoached when a nut-sack-smack basically eliminates any chance to work out a play said coach may have drawn up.

Its pretty amazing how important the coach is for a team. This is probably the Wisconsin coachs third year and they probably won't have a winning record in the conference this year. Iowa State lost their coach a few years ago and they have a losing record for the year. The Wisconsin players signed up to play for a winning team so they are probably having the reality of the situation dawn on them. Maybe Foster is going through the same thing.

I hope so. I wouldn't put a lot on it but it's something they should do. He clearly thinks he's getting away with it. If he isn't what I would bet on is him continuing to do it... I think he's lucky he did it to CM and not Garza. Garza was obviously in a mood towards the end of the game and he would have not taken to that very well at all....
You mean to say that we're lucky he didnt do it to Garza, Garza might have been suspended after mashing Brad's face into the floor...

You mean to say that we're lucky he didnt do it to Garza, Garza might have been suspended after mashing Brad's face into the floor...
Very very true. But if that's how it'd have played out I almost wouldn't have blamed him or CM for having gone at the guy. That's the sort of crap you just don't do at any level let alone this one. His coaches during film should have chewed him out big time and threatned to sit him if he'd ever done it again. Well this would have been multiple times now and I can't understand how a coach would tolerate it. I just can't.

Latest posts