Clowns Vs. Joke-lahoma

Just wanna say that if ISU wins this thing it doesn’t mean shit.

Oklahoma is an imposter.

The fighting Ronald McDonalds are gonna get humiliated by the end of the year like always.

F the clowns and long live @docholihawk.

That’s all I got.

What was that about L Riley not being on the hot seat, 2 L's in a row and lost in Ames for first time since Methuselah was a young pup

What was that about L Riley not being on the hot seat, 2 L's in a row and lost in Ames for first time since Methuselah was a young pup
He wasn’t on the hot seat. Still isn’t. They love him there and he’s got a brand new contract.

If you still don’t believe me let’s put some dough on it.

They beat a traditional blue blood in their conference, so I will give them that. There was a day where that would really never happen. Still, they likely beat a subpar Oklahoma for this year. Ultimately, it will mean nothing if the clowns flame out as the year goes on and has no conference title to show for.

Just wanna say that if ISU wins this thing it doesn’t mean shit.

Oklahoma is an imposter.

The fighting Ronald McDonalds are gonna get humiliated by the end of the year like always.

F the clowns and long live @docholihawk.

That’s all I got.

You were hedging your bet?

He wasn’t on the hot seat. Still isn’t. They love him there and he’s got a brand new contract.

If you still don’t believe me let’s put some dough on it.

Oh c'mon, take a little jab and have a laugh looking at OU losing two in a row. Riley needs to get a defense, a defensive coordinator and be a little more efficient on offense without his team making mistakes. OU with a top defense will win that league almost all the time.

In the old Big 8 I was always an ISU fan first then OU was the team I liked to see win the league. Wasnt a big Barry Switzer fan but if the Big Ten wasnt going to win the Natty Champ I wanted the more midwestern Big 8 to win it. I was just learning about college football when Bud Wilkenson's teams were coming off that great run from early 1950's to 1960 so OU was like some mystical team.

After watching the ISU vs OU game it is obvious that Oklahoma is totally lost on defense. The offense wasn't much better with the number of running plays that ended up losses because the backs tried to escape and failed. Rattler has a long way to go on the mental side of playing QB. It is 2020 the year of the BIZARRE. OU finally looses in Ames for the 1st time in 60 years.

ISU has two wins but I think they are fortunate that they got by TCU the week before. The TCU QB Duggan didn't play the 1st half vs ISU but has won the job now and TCU took down Texas yesterday.

They beat a traditional blue blood in their conference, so I will give them that. There was a day where that would really never happen. Still, they likely beat a subpar Oklahoma for this year. Ultimately, it will mean nothing if the clowns flame out as the year goes on and has no conference title to show for.
Very good win for the Clones especially after the way they started the year. Any way you cut it they are kind of in the drivers seat to win a conference championship for the first time in like 100 years. The Big 12 is really down with no dominant team and the Clones maybe have the best defense in the league. I posted a while back why Oklahoma and Texas can't field a good defense and it still is puzzling as to why they are so bad.
Looking at the Clones schedule i think maybe only Covid stands in their way?
PS I thought Herman would do a good job at Texas but I think they will be looking for a change at year end. Oklahoma also can't be too happy!

Very good win for the Clones especially after the way they started the year. Any way you cut it they are kind of in the drivers seat to win a conference championship for the first time in like 100 years. The Big 12 is really down with no dominant team and the Clones maybe have the best defense in the league. I posted a while back why Oklahoma and Texas can't field a good defense and it still is puzzling as to why they are so bad.
PS I thought Herman would do a good job at Texas but I think they will be looking for a change at year end. Oklahoma also can't be too happy!

KSU and OSU with home games I think disagree about the drivers seat. Also Louisiana who with their big 2 point win over Georgia Southern.

I looked at their schedule a few minutes ago. Purdy has to play better before they even think about running table from here on out. Right now I would say they lose twice with the remaining games they have left, which two I really do not have a clue. There will be a logjam with 3 or 4 teams with 2 losses at the end of year .....will be interesting how the tiebreaker stuff works out.

The Clowns have 3 games where I think there is a good chance they could stumble yet.....@OSU, @ Texas, and home vs KSU. The rest of them look doable.

Latest posts