Clowns Come to Kinnick Game Thread

When the program can't recruit a good receiver group and when your top receiver from last year sees the writing on the wall and transfers to a place that will throw it, it's time to rethink 3 yards and a cloud of dust. As bad as the offense was again today, they still had a chance to win that game.

Tough loss, man I'm out for awhile, got to listen to brother in law for a year about how great the clowns are. Guess I've been overdue for that. Face it Iowa should have lost by 2 touchdowns. This offense needs new leadership. Since it's not gonna happen this year, I have to lower my standards and hope for a 500 season. Maybe a bowl game.

A single call decided this game on the endzone fumble, not the fieldgoal. Iowa up 4 wins this game. Even if he fumbled the ball he fell on it. Letting 3 defenders strip it away from him was complete bullshit by the refs.

We have watched 2 games of the worst offensive football... maybe in my lifetime. This is offensive coaching and personnel management negligence and malpractice.

Fans deserve better, defense deserves better, special teams deserve better.

Can't believe I'm saying this.... keep Phil, Keep Bell, Promote Lavar Woods to HC/OC.

Kirk can go with great legacy in tact. Brian just needs gone. But if that's what it takes for offensive change....

I'm currently watching Spencer Petras having to stand up there and answer questions in the press conference. Brian and Kirk need to get up there and field those fucking questions. They are the ones trotting him out there when it's clear he is simply not going to get it done.

With this defense and special teams. It makes it so much worse to have to watch this bullshit offense.

The outstanding defense is a fatigue and a few injuries away from faltering. The offense is literally ruining a great defense.

Damn tough to see any silver lining at all.

A single call decided this game on the endzone fumble, not the fieldgoal. Iowa up 4 wins this game. Even if he fumbled the ball he fell on it. Letting 3 defenders strip it away from him was complete bullshit by the refs.
Only would have put off the inevitable later on this year.

Latest posts