Clowns Come to Kinnick Game Thread

Here's what I'm hoping for:

KF has a senior moment, runs out to midfield, drops his pants, and (yes, literally) takes a shit on the field.

Now that STILL might not be enough to get him pushed into retirement, but it's a start.

And wouldn't hurt his legacy any more than the way the end of his career is shaping up.

Weve been living off 1 monster propping up the unit for a long time. It’s been 12 years since since we had a good line all the way across.
I’ve said this a million times. The offensive line as a cohesive unit hasn’t been good for a really long time.

Here's what I'm hoping for:

KF has a senior moment, runs out to midfield, drops his pants, and (yes, literally) takes a shit on the field.

Now that STILL might not be enough to get him pushed into retirement, but it's a start.

And wouldn't hurt his legacy any more than the way the end of his career is shaping up.

If he sticks with Brian we’re looking at years of the worst offense in modern history. There is no talent on the roster coming to save the day.

I am sure that only way Petra’s is not the starter rest of yr is with a season ending injury. All other possible reasons he would be benched have been exhausted….this is iowa football. For worse or worse

Is it finally over

Gotta admit it was an entertaining game

Despite the QB being less than effective

Bring on The WOLFPACK

At least we only have one loss

I agree there were some questionable calls but as a whole our offense is horrible our line has not been for years and our offensive scheme is way behind

Latest posts