Clones and Huskers tied in 4th

As a clone fan I'd be upset they don't at least try a play or 3 in end of reg with 40 secs left. further, they got cocky the 2nd to last possession and gave up playing for the first down with a good kicker in waiting. They had their chances to seal it up right there. The fake in OT was a good call, just poor execution. Too bad...Nebby should have lost - to further kink up the Big 12, and allow us an extra poll spot.

Given the wind and the personnel they had on the field I don't see how you can call that a great call. Great idea? yes. Great call given the circumstances? Not a chance. They're at home. Not the road. They're into the wind. They're throwing with a backup punter. Gimme a break...great call??

So most of you guys would be ok if Iowa did this??

Different situation, Iowa is a better team. I'd rather have them beat our defence and stop Stanzi. ISU was outmanned Nebreska is a better team. Nebreska had no trouble running into the wind. ISU couldn't pass in the wind so nebreska had the advantage. So putting it on one play I think was the correct call. It makes sense for ISU to do it, not as much sense for Iowa to do it.

In concept, the fake is an alright idea. In Practice, with the conditions, I said to my father that they needed to keep the offense on the field if they go for two. I think they would have had a 60% chance had they done so. Congrats to ISU for a great effort. I had a hard time rooting too hard against Nebraska because if they finish top 10 this year, it would make the Big Ten look better next year. But I was all in for ISU this afternoon.

After that Iowa game, I needed a good game to buy into.

In concept, the fake is an alright idea. In Practice, with the conditions, I said to my father that they needed to keep the offense on the field if they go for two. I think they would have had a 60% chance had they done so. Congrats to ISU for a great effort. I had a hard time rooting too hard against Nebraska because if they finish top 10 this year, it would make the Big Ten look better next year. But I was all in for ISU this afternoon.

After that Iowa game, I needed a good game to buy into.

I'll agree with you about keeping the offense on the field. Gaining 3 yds with your offense is much easier than with your punter.