Clone Fans: Please Read This Carefully

How about : - Coach with the most bitchin' beard: ISU 1 Iowa 0
- Biggest Scoreboard to mask the fact that they
can't fill in the endzones with seats: ISU 1 Iowa 0
- Most uniform changes the past 30 years: ISU 5(?) Iowa 0

See, the Hawks don't dominate every category. I'm sure there's others, I just can't think of them right now.

I forget about these years sometimes too.

Feather%2BJerseys.png

Oh yeah. Ouch. What was Hayden's price to go with these bad boys? Clearly it was in his psychedelic phase.

Hayden knew they were hideous, but it was what the players voted for. Lets not forget about these puppies either. Uniform changes: ISU 5+ Iowa 2

4e5bdbcb8ab7b.image.jpg

It's not like I was weird about it, I mean, I didn't tie myself up first or anything.

I cranked up the turntable and gave a listen (only sides one and two, all I had time for). It was better than I remembered, and I remembered it as being mighty good.

I may swing by The Record Collector to see if I can pick it up on CD. I have seen it there before. I love me some vinyl but am a FLICK of a lot more likely to listen to it on CD. Just so much easier.

geez, why is everyone freaking out on the OP for posting, since every other post seems to be about Neb or ISU? This topic is relevant and FACT. Here's more....

hoops IA 42 wins ISU 23 wins
wrastling IA leads 58-16-2.

Does ISU have an inferiority complex? OF COURSE THEY DO!

geez, why is everyone freaking out on the OP for posting, since every other post seems to be about Neb or ISU? This topic is relevant and FACT. Here's more....

hoops IA 42 wins ISU 23 wins
wrastling IA leads 58-16-2.

Does ISU have an inferiority complex? OF COURSE THEY DO!

The best thing about those stats is the fact that wrestling is the one sport that ISU is good at on a national level yet Iowa has a gigantic lead on them on the series.

Latest posts