Clone fans being clone fans...

LoewDog

Not sure how many of you visit CF but it is a herd of clone fans just being clone fans...such great posts as:

1. Mizzu handed that one to the Hawks
2. Hawks got lucky to win that one
3. Mizzu would win if they played again
4. Mizzu is a better team, no matter the score
5. Big 12 was down this year, the win means nothing
6. Refs favor the Big 10...
7. That was a catch and the refs screwed Mizzu
8. The Nebraska kid ran for a well against them also, Coker is nothing special

Which does not even cover the multiple asinine drug references which make them sound even worse.

I never though the Hawks winning a lower tier bowl would magnify the Little Brother Syndrome so dramatically.

What did you expect to see?

Iowa fans that go to Cy Fan and get mad about what they are saying amaze me. Just ignore it and save yourself the headache of caring about it

I'm not mad...just found it interesting that a game that does not have any impact on them can create such interest...and such effort to discredit anything Iowa.

* I actually enjoy CF. They have a handful of posters who are very fun to discuss the issues with.

I'm not mad...just found it interesting that a game that does not have any impact on them can create such interest...and such effort to discredit anything Iowa.

* I actually enjoy CF. They have a handful of posters who are very fun to discuss the issues with.

I never go over there but anytime someone here posts a thread from there it seems like 90% of the posters just spew venom towards Iowa. Strange site imo

A lot of the posters over there are crazy. I mean I hate the Hawks, but you guys haven't banned me, and I was doing the same thing there as I am over here.

A lot of the posters over there are crazy. I mean I hate the Hawks, but you guys haven't banned me, and I was doing the same thing there as I am over here.

You haven't been banned here because the mods aren't oversensitive little girls like they are on cyclone fanatic, if your a fan of a rival team and say something bad about Iowa State your banned.

I don't care what they say over there. It's more interesting to see what the Missouri fans are saying, which I am going to check out right now.....

And yet someone felt the need to start a thread about whatever fanatic, who freakin' cares what they are saying. All threads like this do is fuel the fire for them and claim we are infatuated with them.

Not a whole lot for Cyclone fans to chat about, well other than women's BB attendance, so it is very easy default for them to find an angle to bash the Hawks even though ISU got smoked by Iowa on the field this year.

Not a whole lot for Cyclone fans to chat about, well other than women's BB attendance, so it is very easy default for them to find an angle to bash the Hawks even though ISU got smoked by Iowa on the field this year.

I'd beg to differ on that one. We're pretty excited about the future of the MBB program. We will struggle in Big 12 play, but things seem headed in the right direction.

As I said in another thread, congrats on a big win against MU. Coker put the team on his back, which I didn't think a freshman could do. He's a beast.

I'd beg to differ on that one. We're pretty excited about the future of the MBB program. We will struggle in Big 12 play, but things seem headed in the right direction.

As I said in another thread, congrats on a big win against MU. Coker put the team on his back, which I didn't think a freshman could do. He's a beast.
You should be excited about your MBB, you have nowhere to go but up.

You should be excited about your MBB, you have nowhere to go but up.

We have a little less ground to cover than Iowa MBB, but yes, the last few years have been tough. If this year's scout team makes it on the court next season, we should be pretty good.

Men's BB is improving, but it'll be tough to improve from the perennial 10 seed in KC with Nebraska and Colorado leaving the conference. I'm impressed with the talent that Hoiberg brought in so quickly. Still a few years away.

Latest posts