Clone fans being clone fans...

Men's BB is improving, but it'll be tough to improve from the perennial 10 seed in KC with Nebraska and Colorado leaving the conference. I'm impressed with the talent that Hoiberg brought in so quickly. Still a few years away.

Texas Tech and Oklahoma are really down this year. I hope that continues.

Hoiberg has cobbled together a team for this year with only a handful of returning scholarship players. They are competing. Much like Iowa MBB, the effort is consistent, and the style of play is much more fun to watch.

We could be a few years away, but if everything goes well, we will have a solid lineup next year with Christopherson, Chris Allen, Royce White, Ejim, and Babb in the mix. Finding a point guard for next year is the real question mark right now.

Texas Tech and Oklahoma are really down this year. I hope that continues.

Hoiberg has cobbled together a team for this year with only a handful of returning scholarship players. They are competing. Much like Iowa MBB, the effort is consistent, and the style of play is much more fun to watch.

We could be a few years away, but if everything goes well, we will have a solid lineup next year with Christopherson, Chris Allen, Royce White, Ejim, and Babb in the mix. Finding a point guard for next year is the real question mark right now.

What about Sledge? Isn't he supposed to be pretty decent? We're in the same boat. We defintely need to improve our backcourt if we want to compete in the Big 10. I think Fran is a good coach, but we need an upgrade in talent.

Come on guys, be fair. You'd be delusional too if you were constantly inhaling the fumes of animal excrement.

Ames is...well...Ames.

What about Sledge? Isn't he supposed to be pretty decent? We're in the same boat. We defintely need to improve our backcourt if we want to compete in the Big 10. I think Fran is a good coach, but we need an upgrade in talent.

I'm very excited about Sledge. He seems electric. But, I am reluctant to pencil in a freshman PG as the starter and the answer to a team need. He could be a good one, though.

I actually think the JUCO McGee will win the job, but we'll see. We may also look to have Chris Allen take on some PG duties if the new guys don't pan out there, but I've got to think that's plan B.

I like the fact that both of our teams are improving. It makes the rivalry more fun, light years better than the past few years.

I'd beg to differ on that one. We're pretty excited about the future of the MBB program. We will struggle in Big 12 play, but things seem headed in the right direction.

As I said in another thread, congrats on a big win against MU. Coker put the team on his back, which I didn't think a freshman could do. He's a beast.

CyChamp...what is a decent guy like you, doing supporting the clones?

CyChamp...what is a decent guy like you, doing supporting the clones?

Hey, thanks. I just think we all fail to see that we are much more alike than different.

We can have a rivalry and still be nice to each other.

Kum bay ya.:) (Strums guitar around bonfire)

Not sure how many of you visit CF but it is a herd of clone fans just being clone fans...such great posts as:

1. Mizzu handed that one to the Hawks
2. Hawks got lucky to win that one
3. Mizzu would win if they played again
4. Mizzu is a better team, no matter the score
5. Big 12 was down this year, the win means nothing
6. Refs favor the Big 10...
7. That was a catch and the refs screwed Mizzu
8. The Nebraska kid ran for a well against them also, Coker is nothing special

Which does not even cover the multiple asinine drug references which make them sound even worse.

I never though the Hawks winning a lower tier bowl would magnify the Little Brother Syndrome so dramatically.

1. Sorta true, but you could say the same thing about Iowa's turnovers handing it to Mizzou.
2. See above.
3. Probably.
4. Again probably, they had a vastly superior O and a vastly inferior D (special teams was a wash). Pretty evenly matched but I actually thought Mizzou was a touch better as well. In the end, scoreboard is what counts though.
5. Big 12 seems to be down a lot of years.
6. Dilusional.
7. Laughable.
8. False logic. Just because Mizzou run D sucks doesn't mean Coker isn't special. I think the results (not just against Miz) show that he is pretty special.

You could find worse than what they're saying, although some stuff is pretty idiotic.

Latest posts