Clemmons team is rolling!

Clemmons played on a loaded AAU team, as was Ingram, both were overshadowed by the upperclassmen, Clemmons is probably the overlooked kid in this class by the ranking people, as was Gesell as he was overshadowed by Paige and Woodbury but he still managed to be ranked the top 100.
Meyer is another player that played on a loaded AAU team in the Atlantic Celtics, which has Shaq Goodwin who is a 5* McD AA.
these kids all played on loaded AAU teams

if i could i would highlite the line so that maybe just may be you would be able to read and comprehend

herby, try not to take it so personally. you really ask for it sometimes.

the rest of y'all, take a break from picking on him for a bit and maybe he'll cool down. it's only going to get worse if you don't.

Clemmons played on a loaded AAU team, as was Ingram, both were overshadowed by the upperclassmen, Clemmons is probably the overlooked kid in this class by the ranking people, as was Gesell as he was overshadowed by Paige and Woodbury but he still managed to be ranked the top 100.
Meyer is another player that played on a loaded AAU team in the Atlantic Celtics, which has Shaq Goodwin who is a 5* McD AA.
these kids all played on loaded AAU teams

I thought Meyer played for the Atlanta Celtics. I guess not, as we all know that herby is never wrong.

hey idiot reread the last line,: as for the Howard ; Hamilton mix up the ESPN analist said it was Howard and i just typed what he said

Hey idiot, I did read the last line. Are you referring to the Atlantic, Iowa Celtics or Atlantic City Celtics, because Meyer is from Georgia and plays on the Atlanta Celtics.

Yeah, look at all the awesome offers White had. ;)

IMO, coming out of high school, White was a tweener. He was too uncoordinated to be a small forward, and he didn't have enough muscle or post moves to be a power forward.

EDIT: Kinda like Larry Bird.

Last edited:
Many have said he is in the top 3 or 4 in the state of Michigan, late bloomer

He is a late bloomer, didn't read anything on him last year, just Valentine.

I think he will be the top player to come out of the state in this class when all is said and done. He plays Tuesday about an hour from my house, am trying to be able to go watch him. Sexton should have some competition in that game, well, more than they have had.

He is a late bloomer, didn't read anything on him last year, just Valentine.

I think he will be the top player to come out of the state in this class when all is said and done. He plays Tuesday about an hour from my house, am trying to be able to go watch him. Sexton should have some competition in that game, well, more than they have had.

by playing with Valentine and other highly ranked kids during the summer was why they didn't notice him or pay attention, same thing with Meyer.

IMO, coming out of high school, White was a tweener. He was too uncoordinated to be a small forward, and he didn't have enough muscle or post moves to be a power forward.

EDIT: Kinda like Larry Bird.

coming out of HS he was 6'8 and was the Ohio/Kentucky All Star game MVP the kid was never uncoordinated, go look up his stats from his Soph year to his senior year, Hawk Central has his senior year bio that list his stats. rivals list these as his soph and junior stats as a sf;
sr 21.5 ppg all i could find as i was unable to pull up his bio
jr 19.5 ppg 15 rpg and 7 apg
so 16 ppg 11rpg and 5 apg
if you call that clumsy or uncoordinated i cannot help understand kids abilities
if some who knows how to navigate HC i would appreciate it
thx in advance

I know you're banned Herby, but I've seen White play as a Hawkeye. I also say he, if he works on ball skills, continues long range shooting practice, works on coming off screens, and works on those skills as hard as Bird did in college, can be another Bird. A 6'8" small forward....

I wonder who was White's favorite player?

Last edited:
Thanks. His late progress explains why the lack of offers. I really hope Fran keeps bringing in stud players. Im so glad basketball is relevant in Iowa again.
He is considered the #1 PG and the 3rd best overall prospect in Michigan. He has played in the shadow of some pretty good players including the coaches son. He was fairly well developed as a junior but he played in a rotation with some good guards. He plays tonight in the state semi's.

I know you're banned Herby, but I've seen White play as a Hawkeye. I also say he, if he works on ball skills, continues long range shooting practice, works on coming off screens, and works on those skills as hard as Bird did in college, can be another Bird. A 6'8" small forward....

I wonder who was White's favorite player?

I think White's favorite player is the 7'0 245 pound Dirk Nowitzki.

Larry Bird retired before Aaron White was even born so I don't know why he would like Larry Bird.

I think White's favorite player is the 7'0 245 pound Dirk Nowitzki.

Larry Bird retired before Aaron White was even born so I don't know why he would like Larry Bird.

This does not matter. If you ask my 7 year old who his favorite player is he says Michael Jordon. He retired well before my son was born. But then again he is watching old Bulls games on TV and using MJ on his PS3.

Latest posts