Clayborn

If you have a source in the locker room why don't you ask your source how they determine captains? In Ferentz presser he stated "we had a shakeup in the voting" when listing the captains. That seems to indicate that someone, somewhere, is voting on a weekly basis as to who the captains are. So, that would indicate someone feels AC should still be a captain. And, if you are actually watching the games, you wouldnt need your unnamed source to tell you about the effort put forth from AC. He played the whole fourth Q limping. And in watching, it appeared like the whole defense was giving it all they got. Give some props to NW and Persa. And keep the speculation and negative talk between you and your imaginary unnamed source.

I don't buy it all. Someone had said he got his knee dinged up with the cheap shot in the Badger game and has not been able to practice much, and what you see on Saturdays is a lot of heart, with very little conditioning.

I've heard this same thing from a few different people close to the team.

I'm sure it had nothing to do with the speed at which NW runs their plays. Hell, I was out of breath and I was in the damn stands.

Latest posts