Clayborn #1

I'm new here, but this is perhaps the gayest post ever on HN.

Just sayin.

You're obviously not a hawkeye fan as any hawkeye fan would not call AC a "thug." It's ok to post on here if it's done in a respectful manner, but calling any player a name or putting down athlete's is reason enough for getting banned.

It's almost as if...someone from CF came over here - just today - and signed up for an account using the initials from my screen name over there. Interesting, isn't it?

I wouldn't say "almost"......

you're like an internet detective!

You're obviously not a hawkeye fan as any hawkeye fan would not call AC a "thug." It's ok to post on here if it's done in a respectful manner, but calling any player a name or putting down athlete's is reason enough for getting banned.

In all seriousness, here is where you lost me--"It's ok to post on here if it's done in a respectful manner,".......it doesn't take much more than a couple of clicks of the mouse to find threads full of hawk fans posting things that are far from respectable. So what you really mean is that if you're not a hawk fan you need to be respectable but if you're hawk fan then fire away.

I wouldn't say "almost"......

you're like an internet detective!

Now all we have to do is figure out who you are. It would have been much easier to just put "______clone" in your name instead of trying to pass yourself off as something you're clearly not.

and the difference is...if an iowa fan "bashes" an iowa player, we give examples and reasoning to back it up. you have been unable to do that to this point. all you have done is come in, state outrageous things without any shred of information to support your claim, and then bash everyone.

you are a troll

In all seriousness, here is where you lost me--"It's ok to post on here if it's done in a respectful manner,".......it doesn't take much more than a couple of clicks of the mouse to find threads full of hawk fans posting things that are far from respectable. So what you really mean is that if you're not a hawk fan you need to be respectable but if you're hawk fan then fire away.

You're a clone fan, and post on CF. You know just as well as I do that on both boards, there multiple sets of rules. On CF you have clone fan rules, and Iowa fan rules. I'm guessing the exact opposite would be true here, although this place doesn't have nearly as many mods as CF does.

Now all we have to do is figure out who you are. It would have been much easier to just put "______clone" in your name instead of trying to pass yourself off as something you're clearly not.

Who was the clown on here last week that kept annoying everybody with hundreds of posts on the same thread, all garbage? My guess is it's the same person.

and the difference is...if an iowa fan "bashes" an iowa player, we give examples and reasoning to back it up. you have been unable to do that to this point. all you have done is come in, state outrageous things without any shred of information to support your claim, and then bash everyone.

you are a troll

I think you're coming off just a tad strong here. I'm stating "outrageous" things???? I said I think Clayborn is a thug. You may not agree, but it's far from "outrageous".

The cab incident---anyone who has to resort to violence over words in my opinion is a thug. You don't have to agree with it at all, and I wouldn't even attempt to try to change your mind about it--but that doesn't make my statement "outrageous". Try having a little perspective and taking off your black and gold glasses for just a few minutes.

You're a clone fan, and post on CF. You know just as well as I do that on both boards, there multiple sets of rules. On CF you have clone fan rules, and Iowa fan rules. I'm guessing the exact opposite would be true here, although this place doesn't have nearly as many mods as CF does.

I rarely post on CF. I'm a fan of both teams, but would absolutely lean towards the clones first.

What makes you say there are multiple sets of rules on CF?

Other than to troll and be a d*ck why are you here?

I think you're coming off just a tad strong here. I'm stating "outrageous" things???? I said I think Clayborn is a thug. You may not agree, but it's far from "outrageous".

The cab incident---anyone who has to resort to violence over words in my opinion is a thug. You don't have to agree with it at all, and I wouldn't even attempt to try to change your mind about it--but that doesn't make my statement "outrageous". Try having a little perspective and taking off your black and gold glasses for just a few minutes.

see? was that so hard to EXPLAIN why you said what you did? i, now, can say i understand where you're coming from and see your point. while yes, i do disagree with him being a "thug", i can actually respect you a little bit. key word, little. shouldn't have taken 4 pages to get your explanation

Because I don't agree with you guys that Clayborn is a god then I'm a troll. Got it.

I don't recall anyone saying he is a god. We are discussing the writer for the B10 listing him as the best player in the conference.

Last edited:
I'm new here, but this is perhaps the gayest post ever on HN.

Just sayin.

I thought it was pretty funny. You're six eleven and you weigh ninety pounds, Gumby has a better body than you. Boom roasted.

Are you serious? Did you eat paint chips as a kid? Dropped on your head? Are your parents brother and sister? Brother and brother?

Where in anything I've posted in this thread did I say anything about race?

The Force is not strong in this one.

Seriously? Given what happened I would hardly call the guy a thug for ***** slapping the guy. I agree violence is not the answer to resolve disputes but losing your temper because some ahole called you a n-word doesn't make you a thug. I think that the term thug should be applied to someone that partakes in willful premeditated violence and has a history of criminal behavior which is not the case for AC.

Latest posts