Class of 2017 and Iowa Kids

WDMHAWKEYE

After getting the commitment today it sounds like we have 3 of the top 4 in the state of Iowa. Who are we missing?

Lombardi and Coons (He will probably commit to Iowa).

Keep you eye on Mark Kallenberger OL prospect with ISU and Nebraska offers.

More badass than DICK BUTKUS. Looks like he currently has offers from Iowa State and Virginia. It appears more will be forthcoming.

Hopefully not from Iowa. Actually I'd be shocked if he gets an offer from Iowa. From what I've heard his Dad is a headcase and ticked a lot of people off in Eastern Iowa which led to his departure from his job at CR Wash. Ferentz isn't the kind of coach who will deal with that type of drama. Especially after the ol' Jake C. situation.

Hopefully not from Iowa. Actually I'd be shocked if he gets an offer from Iowa. From what I've heard his Dad is a headcase and ticked a lot of people off in Eastern Iowa which led to his departure from his job at CR Wash. Ferentz isn't the kind of coach who will deal with that type of drama. Especially after the ol' Jake C. situation.

According to 247
Iowa
Mich State
Nebraska
ISU
Virginia

Have interest in him. IMO Kirk should take the best he can get. If it's not RL so be it. But I sure as heck don't want a repeat of the Kirk Cousins fiasco.

Rocky's dad has a really bad reputation in E. Iowa. He was pretty much run out of CR Washington. Guess he has a short fuse and would flip out on people, any age. He's one of those "in your face" type of people. Rumor is that when he was head coach at CR Wash, Lombardi got mad at an opposing coach for getting to close to their side of the field during pregame warm ups. Lombardi got in the other coaches face about it, the opposing coach told him to take it easy & Lombardi flipped out and challenged the coach to a fist fight right there. Doubt Kurt offers Rocky, remember former Hawk Kahlil Hill and his dad and the drama they put Ferentz through?

Rocky's dad has a really bad reputation in E. Iowa. He was pretty much run out of CR Washington. Guess he has a short fuse and would flip out on people, any age. He's one of those "in your face" type of people. Rumor is that when he was head coach at CR Wash, Lombardi got mad at an opposing coach for getting to close to their side of the field during pregame warm ups. Lombardi got in the other coaches face about it, the opposing coach told him to take it easy & Lombardi flipped out and challenged the coach to a fist fight right there. Doubt Kurt offers Rocky, remember former Hawk Kahlil Hill and his dad and the drama they put Ferentz through?
I think the clowns could use some more drama. Hope he goes there. If those rumors are true the Hawks don't need that!

i've seen him play a few times, and i guess i am surprised at his offer list. but what do i know - i remember watching the dowling qb last year, and being really impressed.

i've seen him play a few times, and i guess i am surprised at his offer list. but what do i know - i remember watching the dowling qb last year, and being really impressed.

Virginia and ISU are Rocky's only offers right now. I think he is going to get more, but I don't know if Iowa will offer.

Latest posts