Clark Kellog just mentioned Iowa as one of the best teams in the Big......

Yeah, so not being talked is so much better...thanks for playing...trooll

Sounds like a conversation my 4th grader would be into. You are so giddy. Clarky talked about me today....oooooooo. He's so ....... He noticed me. He looked at me....ooooo

Sounds like the unpopular kid who was bullied relentlessly in elementary school, trying to pay the World back for his tears.....

School+bully.jpg

:)

I'm sorry to hear that, Atomic, the best thing you can do is light a votive candle for the salvation of his soul at the Cathedral......

Try to realize that he is only human, and subject to the frailty of Illinois fans everywhere.....

0.jpg

Signed, your pal, Jack......

Lol, too funny.

Sounds like the unpopular kid who was bullied relentlessly in elementary school, trying to pay the World back for his tears.....

School+bully.jpg

:)
Whoa, how did this picture of Bo Ryan trying to persuade Jarrod Uthoff not to transfer to Iowa ever get out into the media???? :D

Whoa, how did this picture of Bo Ryan trying to persuade Jarrod Uthoff not to transfer to Iowa ever get out into the media???? :D

Sure that's not Big Lick forcing Lil Lick to come transfer to his NAIA school with him?

Latest posts