Clark Kellog just mentioned Iowa as one of the best teams in the Big......

jacknicholson

He was discussing the Big Ten being the best conference and mentioned seven teams, the last one being Iowa. We be getting some attention. Kellogg is one of the best color announcers in the business......

Twice now, the last two games we have been given some love by the announcers, saying that the past two seasons Iowa was the team nobody in the conference wanted to play at the end of the season. They mentioned the improvement as the season goes on with Fran's Hawks.......

Just now mentioned that Fran McCaffrey has done a tremendous job with the Hawkeyes.......

Last edited:
I remember one game years ago, we were playing Missouri at Carver. It was a very rough game. Near the end, Andre Woolridge stole the ball, dribbled down court and slammed it with authority between two Missouri defenders. Clark, shouted: Andre Woolridge, if you are going to bring it, bring it strong......

We won a close one. Actually during the Alford years we had some very good teams and games against Missouri, almost classic games......

:)

I remember some of the Mizzou matchups from the Alford years, those were good, hated them and their coach. Dude gave Steve a run for his money in the hair department. Snyder I think it was. Thought he left after some violations or something like that.

I remember some of the Mizzou matchups from the Alford years, those were good, hated them and their coach. Dude gave Steve a run for his money in the hair department. Snyder I think it was. Thought he left after some violations or something like that.

Quinn Snyder. There were some excellent games. Both teams seriously disliked each other......

I remember one game years ago, we were playing Missouri at Carver. It was a very rough game. Near the end, Andre Woolridge stole the ball, dribbled down court and slammed it with authority between two Missouri defenders. Clark, shouted: Andre Woolridge, if you are going to bring it, bring it strong......

We won a close one. Actually during the Alford years we had some very good teams and games against Missouri, almost classic games......

I remembered that..

This is an intense game. Reminds me of the Cincinnati/Xavier game a year ago. Probably won't end with a street brawl though.......

No kidding, Jack. Teddy V is too self-conscious about his newly-shaved dome to blow the whistle tonight.

He was discussing the Big Ten being the best conference and mentioned seven teams, the last one being Iowa. We be getting some attention. Kellogg is one of the best color announcers in the business......

Twice now, the last two games we have been given some love by the announcers, saying that the past two seasons Iowa was the team nobody in the conference wanted to play at the end of the season. They mentioned the improvement as the season goes on with Fran's Hawks.......

Just now mentioned that Fran McCaffrey has done a tremendous job with the Hawkeyes.......

It was actually Tim Brando who brought it up. Kellog was not going to mention Iowa but Brando made sure he called out Iowa. Brando loves Fran, and has had Fran on his radio show a few times. They must have some history, but I am not sure when it started.

It was actually Tim Brando who brought it up. Kellog was not going to mention Iowa but Brando made sure he called out Iowa. Brando loves Fran, and has had Fran on his radio show a few times. They must have some history, but I am not sure when it started.

Thanks, I recognized Kellog's voice and enjoyed the Hawks being included......

Latest posts