Clark could Play for the Men's Team

If you put Clark against any guy on the Hawks men team in a free throw shooting match or the best out of 25 from deep, my $ is on Clark. I think she’s awesome and has brought a huge spotlight to Hawkeye women b ball. Now let’s get real. If you insert into a men’s game with someone guarding her it’s a whole different game for her. Would she light up Michigan State? The answer is no. There is a reason why there is a men’s practice squad that works with the women and they have one rule…you can not block their shot.

This is where I am.

And to your point, women do seem to shoot FT's at a much better % then men. I've noticed that for years.

It is amazing how CC doesn't seem to get tired with all the pressure on her later in games and having her shots come up the short. I've been amazed at this and her consistency over the years. It really is different.

I think CC would be a huge liability on defense. She’s actually not great against women but I would love to see what she could do against the guys on offense. She’s so good offensively I think she might surprise us. The way she sees the whole court and makes great passes over and over is intriguing. I for one want to see if men could guard her and keep her from getting assist after assist. She’s a great scorer but she’s even better at seeing the floor and hitting an open teammate.

This is where I am.

And to your point, women do seem to shoot FT's at a much better % then men. I've noticed that for years.

It is amazing how CC doesn't seem to get tired with all the pressure on her later in games and having her shots come up the short. I've been amazed at this and her consistency over the years. It really is different.
The smaller ball is a huge advantage for making shots. If they increased the rim diameter so it had the same rim/ball size ratio as a woman's ball does with the standard rim, guys percentages would raise quite a bit.

The smaller ball is a huge advantage for making shots. If they increased the rim diameter so it had the same rim/ball size ratio as a woman's ball does with the standard rim, guys percentages would raise quite a bit.

Yes, but still, I'm talking about playing almost an entire game at the speed she does and often times dealing with two defenders and all the pressure. I'm talking about her endurance and it's amazing that her long shots or FT's don't sometimes fall a bit short because of exhaustion. It's another attribute she has over many others and is a bit odd, IMO.

Yes, but still, I'm talking about playing almost an entire game at the speed she does and often times dealing with two defenders and all the pressure. I'm talking about her endurance and it's amazing that her long shots or FT's don't sometimes fall a bit short because of exhaustion. It's another attribute she has over many others and is a bit odd, IMO.

She never seems to get fatigued

Iron Woman

1680284329068.png

tremendous hot dog is interesting.... when men behave this way is just normal.

But if you are a female... well... get ready to get hated much more than any male player would.
Right...Similar to the chippiness and physical side of the game. Normal for men but "not part of the women's game".

One of my siblings had a long career coaching D1 womens hoops. She would regularly scrimmage her team against intermural mens teams to toughen up the women. These men who could not sniff playing in college destroyed the women's starters every time.

One of my siblings had a long career coaching D1 womens hoops. She would regularly scrimmage her team against intermural mens teams to toughen up the women. These men who could not sniff playing in college destroyed the women's starters every time.
Long time no see Sioux!