CJ > JBO

There is no CJ vs JBo, both will contribute, who cares which one starts.

I would hope we will have two 3 point shooters in the game at all times.

I expect JT to shoot better from deep next year.

What if one or two of the Ulis, Perkins, K Murray or K Murray group can shoot from deep as well?

There is no CJ vs JBo, both will contribute, who cares which one starts.

I would hope we will have two 3 point shooters in the game at all times.

I expect JT to shoot better from deep next year.

What if one or two of the Ulis, Perkins, K Murray or K Murray group can shoot from deep as well?

Assuming both Wieskamp and JBo are back next year, I don't see how there would be any minutes for either Ulis or Perkins. I think that one or both will redshirt.

The Murray twins are in a similar situation if Pemsl and Garza are back. Especially if PMac can get his health back on track. They are both very similar players to him.

I like the guard heavy lineups that we have seen most of this year. I wish Fran would focus less on recruiting lanky forwards and more on getting solid guards that can shoot and defend.

I know some of you fanboys think Bohannon is the Ultimate Warrior, but I’m sorry...if this lineup comes back his days as a starter at Iowa are over. CJ’s numbers per 100 possessions are better in his freshman year, and better than JBo’s career numbers, and his win shares are way higher.

I think you are right. I think Bohannon will be coming off the bench next year. He will give us an offensive boost off the bench when we get into a slump. But his defense is still a liability.

Again, I think the comparison thing is needless hand wringing.
JBo provides excellent 1 play in terms of ball protection and getting into the offense. He doesn't penetrate. JT penetrates and makes more TOs. JBo is one of the best shooters in CBB. JT is a better defender. Both are more valuable on the floor than BE.
Bottom line is that we need all of JBo, JT and CJF in the 1-2 spots next year. And that is a pretty awesome combo.

Fran will not bench JBO next year if he is healthy. He would start over Joe T. I do think CJ is a better overall player though

Latest posts