CJ is the best QB Ever!

Man, I wish CJ would've started all year long he is the best QB in Iowa history. We would've gone undefeated and be in the playoff picture. Rudock is always the reason we lose and nobody else is to blame! It was Rudock's fault for the punt coverage today too and the play calling! CJ will win the Heisman his senior season. Easily the most talented player I have ever seen play for Iowa ever!
There's a sliver of truth even in blatant trolling. Podolak called CJB one of the most talented QBs he's seen at Iowa, at least in terms of his raw talent. I'm not sure how that squares with this effort at sarcasm, but I thought it was worth pointing out the opinion of one who knows a fair bit about Iowa football.

There's a sliver of truth even in blatant trolling. Podolak called CJB one of the most talented QBs he's seen at Iowa, at least in terms of his raw talent. I'm not sure how that squares with this effort at sarcasm, but I thought it was worth pointing out the opinion of one who knows a fair bit about Iowa football.
I agree Podolak does know a lot and could be a good Qb, and probably does deserve some time. I think it's always easiest to say the next QB is better and really easy to play coach from the couch.

CJB is the reason this team isnt 6-6. Rudock doesnt beat Pitt that 2nd half. Hell maybe even 5-7. Who knows if he woulda even got the job done at Purdue.

Well, it's obvious to see that CJ has a quicker release and sees the field better the Rudock. Give him a reasonable chance. Ferentz lied to CJ to keep him from transferring to another school. He won't play him next year and CJ won't be the starter until his senior year unless Rudock is hurt. You can bet on it.

Well, it's obvious to see that CJ has a quicker release and sees the field better the Rudock. Give him a reasonable chance. Ferentz lied to CJ to keep him from transferring to another school. He won't play him next year and CJ won't be the starter until his senior year unless Rudock is hurt. You can bet on it.

CJB is gone...

I agree Podolak does know a lot and could be a good Qb, and probably does deserve some time. I think it's always easiest to say the next QB is better and really easy to play coach from the couch.

I think trolling is stupid, but if you want to do it, there are ways that can be successful. You really suck at it. Seriously, I hope whatever other projects you have in your life are more successful because you are a really pathetic troll. Nobody fell for it.

I think trolling is stupid, but if you want to do it, there are ways that can be successful. You really suck at it. Seriously, I hope whatever other projects you have in your life are more successful because you are a really pathetic troll. Nobody fell for it.
I hope nobody fell for it because than we have bigger issues at hand. Also, relating this post to my life is actually really funny. The responses to this thread just shows how pathetic some Iowa fans are. These middle-aged guys, on this website, who result to name calling is just the funniest thing ever. They need to find a better hobby lol.

Latest posts