CJ Frederick On ESPN Right Now

Purdue trailed most of the game and then just flipped the script the last 10 minutes and dominated. It was unreal.

Nunge, for whatever reason, didn’t bother me. The injuries and his Dad, I could see needing a new start. CJ left after obviously telling his coaches he was staying, and fucking Moss…. Never forget haha.

Some reason I have no issue with Joe T either. He wasn’t going to be one of our best options this season and Fran probably gave it to him straight. He wasn’t a good match to run Fran’s system, he’s great for WV.
Holy Crap! Until you mention his name, I completely forgot him.
Agree, liking the potential of the current backcourt without JoeT. He was like watching a strobe light with a seizure disorder - exciting fun for a bit but, long term, it's gonna be a break-down.

Could kinda use a guy that can shoot from out there couldn't we...
He'd be taking Sandfort's minutes. Every one of them.

Peyton is on my shit list until he grows up and realizes he's not playing Knoxville High anymore. A million players have been in his shoes before him. The tough ones get past it.. Throwing up heat seekers and hoping the basket gets in the way will not get him out of this. In fact it almost looks like a three year old temper tantrum. (Wahhh, you mean that ones not going in either?)

I would suggest forgetting the Bohannon act and focusing on higher percentage shots and seeing the ball go in the bucket a few times. He was barbed wire tough at the end of last season, and we don't win the BTT without him. Now he needs to get that back.

He'd be taking Sandfort's minutes. Every one of them.

Peyton is on my shit list until he grows up and realizes he's not playing Knoxville High anymore. A million players have been in his shoes before him. The tough ones get past it.. Throwing up heat seekers and hoping the basket gets in the way will not get him out of this. In fact it almost looks like a three year old temper tantrum. (Wahhh, you mean that ones not going in either?)

I would suggest forgetting the Bohannon act and focusing on higher percentage shots and seeing the ball go in the bucket a few times. He was barbed wire tough at the end of last season, and we don't win the BTT without him. Now he needs to get that back.
Well. That was pretty harsh.

Well. That was pretty harsh.
He's facing on court adversity for the first time in his life, like so many others before him. Which fork in the road will he take? He just needs to get it out of his head and play basketball. And continually chucking up threes that aren't going in isn't working right now. It's hurting the team. So yes I'm being harsh.

He's facing on court adversity for the first time in his life, like so many others before him. Which fork in the road will he take? He just needs to get it out of his head and play basketball. And continually chucking up threes that aren't going in isn't working right now. It's hurting the team. So yes I'm being harsh.

Dude, every player gets in slumps. Relax.

Fran will adjust his minutes accordingly and the coaches will do their best to put him into a position to get out of it.

Dude, every player gets in slumps. Relax.

Fran will adjust his minutes accordingly and the coaches will do their best to put him into a position to get out of it.
9 for 44 from the 3 point lime iisnt a slump. It's a disaster.

I know he's tougher than this. I saw it last year. But there's no way that's just a slump and no way it's just physical. He's missing good looks.

We need him. We knew we were sacrificing outside shooting for better athleticism when Fran put this backcourt together. Time for him to help the team.

9 for 44 from the 3 point lime iisnt a slump. It's a disaster.

I know he's tougher than this. I saw it last year. But there's no way that's just a slump and no way it's just physical. He's missing good looks.

We need him. We knew we were sacrificing outside shooting for better athleticism when Fran put this backcourt together. Time for him to help the team.

The problem is between his ears

His toughness is beyond doubt

Until he starts to nail his shots he probably should drive into the paint and draw fouls

Or, of course Pass the Ball to a teammate

Latest posts