Christian Williams headed to ISU

Maybe. What would he get this year? Connor was already getting the minutes as #2 PG last fall, before his injury. Even if he would have stuck around, there's no telling what happens to his PT this season. Some kids just want to play.

He made the right choice. He wasn't going to play much here and that's ok, because I think Connor is just better.

He made the right choice. He wasn't going to play much here and that's ok, because I think Connor is just better.
60% free throw shooting from a guard wasn't going to cut it either.

His role at this level is to be a defensive pit bull. West Virginia would have been a good spot for him. Indiana State should be a better fit than Iowa would have been.

Maybe. What would he get this year? Connor was already getting the minutes as #2 PG last fall, before his injury. Even if he would have stuck around, there's no telling what happens to his PT this season. Some kids just want to play.

His minutes definitely could have taken a hit this year. Was Connor really the #2 PG last fall? I thought he was bound to RS until Williams decided to transfer. Either way, yes his minutes would probably have taken a hit. Perhaps it was a smart move on his end to pursue a situation that could allow him more playing time. I'm interested to see how he does the rest of the way.

His minutes definitely could have taken a hit this year. Was Connor really the #2 PG last fall? I thought he was bound to RS until Williams decided to transfer. Either way, yes his minutes would probably have taken a hit. Perhaps it was a smart move on his end to pursue a situation that could allow him more playing time. I'm interested to see how he does the rest of the way.
From what I recall, Connor was getting the #2 reps in summer/fall practice.

Connor was planning to redshirt until Williams left. It's hard to know how it would've played out, maybe last year with the terrible defense on the team Williams plays a lot more and earns back a bunch of minutes from Bohannon.

Next thing you know, Lickliter calls a timeout with the score tied at the end of Evansville's next game vs. Drake and draws up a winning out of bounds play to win 48-46.

Latest posts