Christian Williams headed to ISU

Ha that's awesome. I was shocked when I read the title then surprised again when I opened it. Well done Rob.

yeah, he got me on that one. good for CW. Although, that isn't necessarily closer to home. ;) Actually, I am really happy for CW. Always liked the kid. I was hoping he could develop his jumper cuz i saw the potential in him if he could.

It's nice to see him play well. He had a decent skill set and a terrorizing wingspan that gave him the potential to be pretty good. It's too bad he opted to transfer. He probably would have played close to 20 mpg last year backing up the 1 and 2.

It's nice to see him play well. He had a decent skill set and a terrorizing wingspan that gave him the potential to be pretty good. It's too bad he opted to transfer. He probably would have played close to 20 mpg last year backing up the 1 and 2.
Maybe. What would he get this year? Connor was already getting the minutes as #2 PG last fall, before his injury. Even if he would have stuck around, there's no telling what happens to his PT this season. Some kids just want to play.

Latest posts