Christian Vital

Bohannon isn't a point guard. Williams isn't a point guard. Vital isn't a point guard. I have a hunch Fran disagrees. Williams was recruited to play point guard. Bohannon was recruited to play point guard. I suspect Vital was offered to play point guard.

Fran likes to have interchangeable pieces. And that's his likely plan with any and all of these guys. Devyn Marble wasn't a point guard either but he played the position a lot and did a pretty good job of it IMO.

I agree he is being recruited to help us at the PG position. Now that we have open schollies, hopefully we will continue to pursue Christian. It does sound like UConn is in the lead for him.

Yeah, it would be great to recruit a top 3 PG who might even go pro after a year or two. It would be great if a 5* PG just loved Fran's style of play and loved Fran.

But a lot of the best point guards like to play in the drive and dish offense without the lane being clogged and then dish for easy assists to 3 shooters at the 3 pt line.

How much better could Gesell and Sapp have been the last 4 years with 2 if not 3 really good perimeter shooters on the floor at all times. I think you would have a different view of the last 4 years and I think there would be about 4-5 more wins each year with those kinds of shooters