Christian French to Oregon...

Didn't me to **** people off. Just wanted to see what others thought. I brought this up because we all saw what happened to Melvin Gordon, Wisconsin is having the Cinderella story season and he wants to be "part of it". I just think if French was on the fence about his decision, today probably didn't help Iowa's chances. But again I HOPE I'M WRONG and will have no problem admitting it.

This isn't like Gordon. Gordon was committed to us and backed out. French hasn't picked yet. Not even in the same ballpark.

There was suppose to be a '?' at the end of the title of this thread. Obviously Garandx didn't read my original post.

Didn't me to **** people off. Just wanted to see what others thought. I brought this up because we all saw what happened to Melvin Gordon, Wisconsin is having the Cinderella story season and he wants to be "part of it". I just think if French was on the fence about his decision, today probably didn't help Iowa's chances. But again I HOPE I'M WRONG and will have no problem admitting it.

You might be the worst poster on this board. Can you change the thread title since this hasnt happened?

Clown

Once again, one of the most ignorant posters on this board strikes again! I hope you get to eat your words! You suck as a fan and as a poster.

I hope you're right. If he does commit I will be first to admit I was wrong. Hopefully French is smart enough to realize what Oregon is doing this year, guarantees nothing. Oregon just looks like the hot chick at the bar right now while Iowa looks like the fat lady at the buffet.

LMAO, you're so ignorant you can't even tell when you someone insults you.

Boy, people really have problems with opinions. I guess from now on I'm going to be less opinionated and more like you guys, overly optimistic about everything!

Boy, people really have problems with opinions. I guess from now on I'm going to be less opinionated and more like you guys, overly optimistic about everything!

Better yet instead of changing your ways, just stop posting, that way you don't **** everyone off with your ignorance and you don't have to change your ways.

Oh BTW, do you still think ISU basketball is for real this year and will still win 20 games? That is the type of ignorance I'm talking about that you show. It has nothing to do with being realistic or overly optimistic.

People are sure defensive about French considering 50% of posters say he is over rated or soft. Hope he is a Hawk but "that Oregon is so hot right now"

You are being opinionated and there is nothing wrong with that. This is the response you are getting. This is the deal with message boards. You say what you want to say and you get responses. If people disagree with you, people respond in kind.

You are on an Iowa board, so when you post a great potential recruit going elsewhere with nothing to back it up (granted, you forgot to throw in some punctuation) this would be the probable answer.

You are being opinionated and there is nothing wrong with that. This is the response you are getting. This is the deal with message boards. You say what you want to say and you get responses. If people disagree with you, people respond in kind.

You are on an Iowa board, so when you post a great potential recruit going elsewhere with nothing to back it up (granted, you forgot to throw in some punctuation) this would be the probable answer.

Especially when he has a well-documented history of being overly negative.

Seriously? You purposefully try to stir the pot all the time. Man up for God's sake, and quit whining like a ***** If you want to play your little games, you have to be able to take the heat from doing so.

Oregon is only in the position they are this year because the NCAA neutered USC. Oregon only has one more year to be top dog before they have to give the keys back to USC. I'm sure recruiters are whispering that to French too.

Which was thorough deserved, more so really. They got a slap on the wrist! Same thing should happen to Auburn and their notoriously crooked fanbase. Looks like the NCAA is turning a blindeye to the entire thing. Pathetic. I Fn hate cheaters! Especially the blantant ones, which is the entire SEC.

"We cheat so much", says a friend of mine that is an LSU fan, "that the NCAA doesn't even look at the minor infractions anymore." Those minor infractions, compounded as they are, would put most teams on probation!

Thoroughly pathetic, the NCAA (whipping boys for ESPN) has become... I completely agree that you can put just as good of a product on the field excluding the big cheaters. Two words - Blind Greed.

Ross Verba, Tyson Smith and Adrian Arrington would disagree with you.

Adrian Arrington was actually GOOD in high school... and GOOD players usually have very GOOD teams when it comes to h.s. football in Iowa. French is not a baller, he is a pretender. Look at his statistics...

Oregon is only in the position they are this year because the NCAA neutered USC. Oregon only has one more year to be top dog before they have to give the keys back to USC. I'm sure recruiters are whispering that to French too.

USC was already slipping before they got hit with the NCAA sanctions. They are not going to bounce right back from these penalties. They have the most fair weather fans in the country, they will be playing in front of half full crowds for years now. They were down for a long time before Carroll came there, with all the Nike money being poured into Oregon, I don't see them going anywhere.

Adrian Arrington was actually GOOD in high school... and GOOD players usually have very GOOD teams when it comes to h.s. football in Iowa. French is not a baller, he is a pretender. Look at his statistics...
That wasn't my point. I was responding to someone who said CR and WDM high schools don't produce any good football players.

Latest posts