Check Out This Idiot

This guy thinks the Gophers (who are 0-3 in the conference) have a legitimate shot at winning the west.

He surmises and actually suggests some likelihood that...

—Wisconsin drops two more, including to MN

—Iowa loses 3 more because were “banged up”

—Northwestern loses 2 more, including to MN

—Purdue loses 2 more, including to MN

Keep in mind that all of these things would have to happen. I thought some of the wishful threads here were stupid, but this one is a special kind of special.
Um, Idiot?
His math is sound. Improbable but sound.

The Iowa scenario is a stretch but at least we're only dependent on Wisconsin losing one more game. The rest is up to Iowa handling their own business

The minnesota scenario relies on 4 other teams falling on their faces, which just wont happen....however it would be awesome if minnesota beat Wisconsin

I personally don't think it is THAT big of a stretch. We've seen it before.

flecks.gif

RIP James Honeyman-Scott and Pete Farndon. Scott's musical claim to fame is getting lost in Milwaukee trying to find his hotel-and discovering the Violent Femmes playing on a street corner. Basically REM-lite with Lou Reed singing, the Femmes were the quintessential '80's cult band.
Love the Femmes , saw them play ln Iowa City, today a lot of their hooks are played in commercials. Hope they are getting a piece of that. Gone Daddy Gone I know was remade by someone.

Love the Femmes , saw them play ln Iowa City, today a lot of their hooks are played in commercials. Hope they are getting a piece of that. Gone Daddy Gone I know was remade by someone.
They would have the usual dance mix at Iowa City's Fieldhouse on 50 cent cup night. Dead or Alive, New Order, The Cure. All good stuff. But when the DJ slid in a Violent Femmes song, the dance floor would be full in about fifteen seconds. Nineties bands like Pavement and Weezer and Blink 182 were heavily influenced by the simplicity of the Femmes.

This guy thinks the Gophers (who are 0-3 in the conference) have a legitimate shot at winning the west.

He surmises and actually suggests some likelihood that...

—Wisconsin drops two more, including to MN

—Iowa loses 3 more because were “banged up”

—Northwestern loses 2 more, including to MN

—Purdue loses 2 more, including to MN

Keep in mind that all of these things would have to happen. I thought some of the wishful threads here were stupid, but this one is a special kind of special.

That's a die hard fan. Bet he's a Browns fan too!

Latest posts