Charlie Moore to Cal

Moore pretty much put Cal on his back last night in their win over UC Irvine. Cal was down 3 starters and Moore had 38 points

So I went and looked at his stat line. He had a great game vs UC Irvine, not so much vs SDSU. The biggest thing that jumped out at me is he has 1 assist in 61 minutes played??? That is worse than horrible for a PG.....Williams and Bohannon both have 9 assists apiece in around 40 min played each.

So I went and looked at his stat line. He had a great game vs UC Irvine, not so much vs SDSU. The biggest thing that jumped out at me is he has 1 assist in 61 minutes played??? That is worse than horrible for a PG.....Williams and Bohannon both have 9 assists apiece in around 40 min played each.

He's been playing off the ball the first two games with Singer playing the point. Looks like they're trying to have him be the top scoring option with the injuries they have

Still not much on sharing the ball no matter what position. Heck Cook has 3 Ass in 36 min. Pete 6 Ass in 49 Min. Pemsl 3 Ass in 24 Min. Baer 8 Ass in 41 Min. Wagner 7 Ass in 40 Min.

Plus WTF cares what Moore is doing? This aint football, we aren't all complaining about how Fran can't recruit. :)

Still not much on sharing the ball no matter what position. Heck Cook has 3 Ass in 36 min. Pete 6 Ass in 49 Min. Pemsl 3 Ass in 24 Min. Baer 8 Ass in 41 Min. Wagner 7 Ass in 40 Min.

Plus WTF cares what Moore is doing? This aint football, we aren't all complaining about how Fran can't recruit. :)

Only you could spin Moore having 38 points last night into something negative.

Only you could spin Moore having 38 points last night into something negative.

Only you would care that Moore had 38 last night. He isn't a Hawk, so I could give two squirts about him and his 1-8 performance the game before that and his 38 pt game as well.

Only you would care that Moore had 38 last night. He isn't a Hawk, so I could give two squirts about him and his 1-8 performance the game before that and his 38 pt game as well.

Yeah I'm the only one that cares about him just like I was the only one that cared about what Ulis did at Kentucky

On thing about Fran is he sure can spot talent. If only he could hit on every single target like a good recruiter does.

Or just hit on one of his top PG targets since Gesell. We'd be a locked in NCAA team with Moore in my opinion

I agree on Moore but don't really care about the rest yet. Something weird happened with him tho so for that reason he might not have been a good fit. Hopefully Daily ends up better anyway.

Until we are on an equal footing with:

Kentucky
Kansas
Duke
North Carolina

Et al: We might be in the mix but not necessarily the winner, however we are doing very well right now with Tyler Cook, next year's recruits, and the following year's recruits.....

Two McCaffreys, Garza, Nunge, Weiscamp. That is a solid nucleus for Fran to work with....

Not to mention, Pemsl and Bohannon who have a lot of talent and ability.....

:cool:

Until we are on an equal footing with:

Kentucky
Kansas
Duke
North Carolina

Et al: We might be in the mix but not necessarily the winner, however we are doing very well right now with Tyler Cook, next year's recruits, and the following year's recruits.....

Two McCaffreys, Garza, Nunge, Weiscamp. That is a solid nucleus for Fran to work with....

Not to mention, Pemsl and Bohannon who have a lot of talent and ability.....

:cool:

Lately we can darn near have a roster of all Iowa kids and be really good most years. That Foster kid looks like he'll be really good.

Yeah I'm the only one that cares about him just like I was the only one that cared about what Ulis did at Kentucky

Ulis went to Kentucky, Moore is at Cal. If you don't understand the difference between Kentucky and Cal, then I'm not going to waste my time explaining it to you. Nobody cares about Moore besides you it seems.

Ulis went to Kentucky, Moore is at Cal. If you don't understand the difference between Kentucky and Cal, then I'm not going to waste my time explaining it to you. Nobody cares about Moore besides you it seems.

Ulis went on to be a stud at Kentucky, Moore appears to be on his way to being a stud at Cal. Either would have been a stud here. Cal is loaded this year.

Or just hit on one of his top PG targets since Gesell. We'd be a locked in NCAA team with Moore in my opinion

Fran did hit on his PG target. Fran stopped recruiting Moore and offered Bohannon.

You seem to care more about kids who didn't go to Iowa than the ones that are at Iowa. You lectured all off season how bad Williams and Bohannon would be. You rip on Ellington (who dropped 23 pts in 17 min.) but you brag about Moore who gets 38 in 40 min. I just think that is weird for a Hawk fan....

Fran did hit on his PG target. Fran stopped recruiting Moore and offered Bohannon.

You seem to care more about kids who didn't go to Iowa than the ones that are at Iowa. You lectured all off season how bad Williams and Bohannon would be. You rip on Ellington (who dropped 23 pts in 17 min.) but you brag about Moore who gets 38 in 40 min. I just think that is weird for a Hawk fan....

That's wrong. Fran recruited Moore after Bohannon had signed. I'm not bragging about Moore, just saying look what could have been if we got him. I think we're an NIT team with our current roster but with Moore I think we're an NCAA team.