Charlie Moore to Cal

I think Ulis would of come to Iowa if Kentucky hadn't gone after him. I doubt Moore really ever seriously considered Iowa. A year or so after Ulis went to Kentucky an Iowa reporter asked him about it, and he probably was tired of hearing about all the Iowa crap and said he would of gone to Michigan State.

I think Ulis would of come to Iowa if Kentucky hadn't gone after him. I doubt Moore really ever seriously considered Iowa. A year or so after Ulis went to Kentucky an Iowa reporter asked him about it, and he probably was tired of hearing about all the Iowa crap and said he would of gone to Michigan State.

Lol wow

Are people really still saying dumb things like this?

For about the 100th time, he flat out said (when asked if Iowa was his #2) that Michigan State was his #2. Stop the madness people.

Are people really still saying dumb things like this?

For about the 100th time, he flat out said (when asked if Iowa was his #2) that Michigan State was his #2. Stop the madness people.

Its hardtop believe how some people respond, but what do you expect from a basketball board. Ulis said about eighteen months after signing with Kentucky that he probably would of went to Michigan State after Iowa reporters kept badgering him with idiotic questions about Iowa. Personally, I didn't really care if he came to Iowa or not. Iowa is going to get their players.

In the may 17th USA today newspaper they mentioned 6 players in the espn 100 who hadn't signed yet. They mentioned 4 teams that charlie moore was interested in. California was not one of those four teams listed. It just goes to show you that the media doesn't know everything.

Moore pretty much put Cal on his back last night in their win over UC Irvine. Cal was down 3 starters and Moore had 38 points