Charles Rogers Commits to ISU

Must get, wants to be a Cyclone, diamond in the rough, works hard but plays harder, enjoys contact, when he hits somebody they feel it later, wants to hurt people. Great heart, huge motor, knows the game and how to play it.

Must get, wants to be a Cyclone, diamond in the rough, works hard but plays harder, enjoys contact, when he hits somebody they feel it later, wants to hurt people. Great heart, huge motor, knows the game and how to play it.

Offer list pretty light for a must get.

Charles' GF?

ISU has had some luck recently with guys that didn't pick up the offer from Iowa. Hopefully this is another one.

mrs rodgers?

ISU has had some luck recently with guys that didn't pick up the offer from Iowa. Hopefully this is another one.

iowa kids? i don't know your team well enough to know who that would be. i believe knott had an iowa offer, and obviously he's turning out pretty well. who are you referring to?

Knott did not have an Iowa offer actually. I haven't See Jehvon Miller on the field much yet but the staff chose not to redshirt him and get him on the field.

Iowa usually gets the Iowa kids they want over ISU.

From what I've heard, they didn't even recruit Rogers that hard. Let alone offer him a scholly.

I heard from a solid source that Iowa doesn't have enough schollies available to offer every Iowa kid with "potential."

He never had a chance to come here. We are after much better candidates for our DB spots.

Pretty much a 2* player. Typical ISU prospect. Not very much interest from the major schools.

Will be interesting to see what happens to him.

He never had a chance to come here. We are after much better candidates for our DB spots.

Pretty much a 2* player. Typical ISU prospect. Not very much interest from the major schools.

Will be interesting to see what happens to him.

Typical ISU prospect under Rhoads? So far, he has pulled Lenz, Knott, Vanderkamp, and Jevohn Miller. All are typical ISU prospects with not much interest from major schools. The first three are probably the best player on their respective side of the ball.

Keep getting in-state kids like Barkley Hill, Rogers, and Kane Seeley. As of now, ISU has 2 of the top 3 kids in the state. In-state recruiting is back alive at ISU.

Typical ISU prospect under Rhoads? So far, he has pulled Lenz, Knott, Vanderkamp, and Jevohn Miller. All are typical ISU prospects with not much interest from major schools. The first three are probably the best player on their respective side of the ball.

Keep getting in-state kids like Barkley Hill, Rogers, and Kane Seeley. As of now, ISU has 2 of the top 3 kids in the state. In-state recruiting is back alive at ISU.

Now if the state could just produce some talent.

Now if the state could just produce some talent.

It produces more than people think. JVB is a good qb. You got a good receiver in Davis. A-Rob was a great running back before things happened. Knott is a future NFL linebacker. Lenz has been the most clutch receiver ISU has had in years.

Doesn't produce the quantity of recruits like Texas or Florida, but they can hang with the best of them.

How many kids from the state of Iowa that Iowa didn't offer have made it to the NFL? Serious question. At the end of the day, the NFL determines how good you are/were in college. Excepts being option qbs.

How many kids from the state of Iowa that Iowa didn't offer have made it to the NFL? Serious question. At the end of the day, the NFL determines how good you are/were in college. Excepts being option qbs.

No, the NFL does not determine how good you were in college. There are some college studs that have not amounted to squat. At the end of the day, how good you were in college, determines how good you were in college.

And to your question, don't know the answer. I don't care if the kid is an NFL prospect or not... I'm just looking for a stud on the college leve.