Chanse Creekmur?

You guys are smokin crack we don't know how good or not Creekmur is....time will tell. If he can play football then likely Ferentz could bring it out of him. Oh wait KOK coaches the QBs scratch my earlier comment he will get worse year after year in the Ferentz system thanks to KOK. How many picks did Stanzi have this year...broke the Iowa single season record didn't he?

Creekmur would not be starting on this team.

Should we go back, last year and the year before and find Stormin's wonderful assessments of Ali Farokhmanash, compared to the great Jermain Davis?

Good grief. Chanse Creekmur Might even be a better athlete than any player currently on the roster........OK except for Eric May.

Wake up people

Does not Iowa need a another point guard desperately at this point? And I do not believe Chance is a point guard?

Where are all his D-1 offers ? I don't see any major programs knocking the door down to get him. You can judge how good a recruit is by looking at what schools are involved and out side of ISU no one else seems interested.

Two words for you, foo. DALLAS CLARK

Should we go back, last year and the year before and find Stormin's wonderful assessments of Ali Farokhmanash, compared to the great Jermain Davis?

Good grief. Chanse Creekmur Might even be a better athlete than any player currently on the roster........OK except for Eric May.

Wake up people

I would say Gatens is a better "athlete" than Creekmur...Creekmur might have a 18 inch vertical...might...

Wake up people

Both Ali and Jermain couldn't make it at a BCS school. I was wrong on Jermain, I was was right on Ali.

You guys are smokin crack we don't know how good or not Creekmur is....time will tell. If he can play football then likely Ferentz could bring it out of him. Oh wait KOK coaches the QBs scratch my earlier comment he will get worse year after year in the Ferentz system thanks to KOK. How many picks did Stanzi have this year...broke the Iowa single season record didn't he?

If memory serves, he also had a stat of not losing a game he played from start to finish in 2009.

There are only (5) other QB's that can say the same in BCS - having played a min. 5 games.

CNims is on record before Creekmur decommitted that he should have been a fallback recruit at best, not someone you lock up after their sophomore year.

If we are talking football, yes Bob Sanders-Chad Greenway etc. are relevant. But I think koolhandlick was talking B-ball. I have to agree, I don't think Lick can recruit the type of players we need to compete.

I would say Gatens is a better "athlete" than Creekmur...Creekmur might have a 18 inch vertical...might...

Did Gatens QB his team to the 4A championship in high school football? Can he DUNK like Chanse Creekmur does regularly?

Matt Gatens may be a better basketball player, but you are SERIOUSLY mistaken and simply ignorant of FACT, here. Chanse Creekmur is the better athlete, overall, in terms of speed, jumping and quickness.

Wow, dunking regularly makes one a GREAT BB player. But, does dunking really matter in Licks system? Its hard to dunk from the 3 point line.

Now, the comment about Creekmur not starting ( according to Spank ), is that because Bawinkle is SO much better ( didnt he start the last game )? I find it hard to believe that Devan is in the top 5 of this team right now.

Didn't Chanse drop 40 once this year already?

DeanMarshall, I take it you're from Marshall county and have quite the bias? :)

I'm impressed at the level of logical disconnect that would motivate somebody to criticize someone else for evaluating a player's talent, then proceed to evaluate that same player's talent.

Trying to fully understand Everhawk is fruitless. Just sit back and enjoy him for the entertainment value alone.

Latest posts