Chanse Creekmur?

He's not that good at either...

Yeah, is this one of the 'hoops experts' that the Iowa staff employs to evaluate basketball talent. You've prolly been advising the Iowa hoops staff for 4-5 years?

Wow. :rolleyes:

Chanse Creekmur? If he is on this team, right now. He would be starting.

Wake Up People! Good Gravy. :mad:

Yeah, is this one of the 'hoops experts' that the Iowa staff employs to evaluate basketball talent. You've prolly been advising the Iowa hoops staff for 4-5 years?

I'm impressed at the level of logical disconnect that would motivate somebody to criticize someone else for evaluating a player's talent, then proceed to evaluate that same player's talent.

It seemed like he was going to go to Iowa State to play football last we heard (on the broadcast of the state title game).

having not seen him play in person EVER...I'm all for getting as many players as possible that can help. Don't care if he plays the same spot as McCabe.

If this program is ever going to improve we need an upgrade in talent. Not more of the same mid- major level players this staff continues to recruit.

Where are all his D-1 offers ? I don't see any major programs knocking the door down to get him. You can judge how good a recruit is by looking at what schools are involved and out side of ISU no one else seems interested.

Creekmur would not be starting on this team.

Where are all his D-1 offers ? I don't see any major programs knocking the door down to get him. You can judge how good a recruit is by looking at what schools are involved and out side of ISU no one else seems interested.

How many D-1 offers did Chad Greenway have? Or Bob Sanders? Not saying you're wrong about Creekmur, just that your logic is wrong when thrown out as a blanket over everyone.

I have seen him play in person I was around the iowa program for 6 years he can play

He is better than Paul Bermeister Kyle McCann Nathan Chandler

Tell that to Bob Sanders and Chad Greenway when they cash their millions in at the bank.

Comparing him to the others is ridiculous. The other people everyone is referring to had different options when it came to a position. Creekmur is only a QB who makes Nathan Chandler look like Usain Bolt.

Tell that to Dallas Clark.

IMHO Derby is better and much higher upside. Much better athlete and that isn't taking anything away from Creekmur

Latest posts