Challenge

CAARHawk

Banned
I posted this in another thread, but feels it needs it's own spot. There are strong differences between how people expect the recruiting to shake out.

The challenge question is: Will Fran be able to pull in 2 of the current known targeted recruits. Katenda, Olaseni, Jackson, Carter, Washpun, Hubbard, Shaq?

If you think he will, pick yes. If not, no.

The losers need to eat crow and are banned from the site for a week.

I haven't been overly optimistic about the recruiting, but I just think Iowa is by far the best option for Wash and Olasendi, so I go with YES!

Last edited:
I posted this in another thread, but feels it needs it's own spot. There are strong differences between how people expect the recruiting to shake out.

The challenge question is: Will Fran be able to pull in 2 of the current known targeted recruits. Katenda, Olaseni, Jackson, Carter, Washpun, Shaq?

If you think he will, pick yes. If not, no.

The losers need to eat crow and are banned from the site for a week.

I haven't been overly optimistic about the recruiting, but I just think Iowa is by far the best option for Wash and Olasendi, so I go with YES!

Is Hubbard on the board still? If so I say yes.. if not I'll stick with yes.

I'm going with yes as well. I could maybe see three if Hubbard is still in the mix. I'd like to get a big man, point guard, and Hubbard. Preferably Jackson at point, but I also still like Phillip Miller down at Dallas Carter.

I would be pleased if we got Dillard. Not a true point but can probably be better at the position than Marble. I think we will sign someone better than Washpun.

Latest posts