Celtics Won... Amy surprise

Amy was surprised; however, she was a bandwagon Heat fan anyway. She's only cheered for them since The Decision, though she claims she's been a fan, "like, my whole life." I don't really value Amy's opinion on the NBA.

I talked to Amy. She wasn't that surprised.

Amy was surprised; however, she was a bandwagon Heat fan anyway. She's only cheered for them since The Decision, though she claims she's been a fan, "like, my whole life." I don't really value Amy's opinion on the NBA.

You must have talked to her after I did. I was watching the game with her, and she seemed stunned. Maybe she got over it before she called you.

Now I am very disappointed. Amy was supposed to make a very shocking, heart stopping post that would forever change the course of the world, well at least spin the topic around in a surprising manner. Amy surprise was a command, not an interrogative question or misspelling lol ;)

In case anyone wants to know, Amy and I are not friends anymore because she embarrassed me. Probably on purpose to make me feel stupid. - She has been known to do stupid stuff like that. If Amy ever promises you anything, you now know not to trust her.

Ya Amy, I am talking to you, I know you're reading this.

I don't really care for Garnett too much, and Pierce wasn't on point early, but came back when needed. What happened to Miami?

Whats with the heat complaining to the refs EVERY time down the court? For gosh sakes they weren’t even whistled for a foul in the 4th til 3:30 left.

I hope OKC wins. They deserve it. The Western Conference is playing basketball at an NBA Championship level. Seems like the last few match-ups in the East have been a battle of who can go on the least amount of 3-4 minute scoring droughts. Just horrendous offense.

I don't get why the Heat decide to go five minutes at a time without driving to the basket. Their best offense is attacking the rim. They let the Celtics climb back into it and take the lead tonight because they went away from Lebron down low, stopped attacking the basket, and settled for jump shots.

I admit, I'm surprised the Heat lost 3 games in a row. After those first two games I thought they were determined to take care of business and earn a shot to battle for the title. Now it looks like the old man Celtics want it more.

I have been a Celtics fan my entire life, and I was surprised. Never thought they could beat the Heat three in a row.....

And they came very close to winning the second game in Miami.....

If they still have the heart and character, the Heat should win in Boston. It will be extremely difficult to beat them four straight. I believe the Celts were in this same position against the Magic one year, lost the sixth game in Boston and lost the final game in Orlando.....

We shall see. As far as I am concerned this is excellent basketball, no matter how sloppy the play is at times.....

:)

I have been a Celtics fan my entire life, and I was surprised. Never thought they could beat the Heat three in a row.....

And they came very close to winning the second game in Miami.....

If they still have the heart and character, the Heat should win in Boston. It will be extremely difficult to beat them four straight. I believe the Celts were in this same position against the Magic one year, lost the sixth game in Boston and lost the final game in Orlando.....

We shall see. As far as I am concerned this is excellent basketball, no matter how sloppy the play is at times.....

:)

ya I agree with what you're saying. It just seems to be a hunger thing now, who wants it more. If the heat lose again, they don't deserve it, they really didn't want it, no heart. The Celtics looked like they wanted it.
I liked the game, even the sloppy play, just raw bball is fun to watch sometimes, you can see who has the best instincts. I.e. Rondo's tip pass off a loose ball.

I hope OKC wins. They deserve it. The Western Conference is playing basketball at an NBA Championship level. Seems like the last few match-ups in the East have been a battle of who can go on the least amount of 3-4 minute scoring droughts. Just horrendous offense.

I don't get why the Heat decide to go five minutes at a time without driving to the basket. Their best offense is attacking the rim. They let the Celtics climb back into it and take the lead tonight because they went away from Lebron down low, stopped attacking the basket, and settled for jump shots.

I admit, I'm surprised the Heat lost 3 games in a row. After those first two games I thought they were determined to take care of business and earn a shot to battle for the title. Now it looks like the old man Celtics want it more.

Definitely looks like a heat thing. Plus they were outcoached. Spulstra should have told them to attack the rim like you said.

Latest posts