Cedar Rapids Titans - IFL

hawkfan2679

I didn't see a thread for them, probably because not a ton of people even care, but they had their inaugural game tonight. Technically it was only preseason, but football was played inside the ice arena. It was a fun little event to go to. The offense was pretty brutal (QB play in general)and I feel bad for kickers because of the extremely low ceiling, but it was entertaining.

I'm hoping that since these guys are local and it's football, it will help tide me over during the offseason. I don't really follow baseball and don't care as much about the NBA, so once CBB is over, it's a long stretch of suck. The Titans will hopefully provide a much needed fix.

Anybody else go tonight?

I didn't see a thread for them, probably because not a ton of people even care, but they had their inaugural game tonight. Technically it was only preseason, but football was played inside the ice arena. It was a fun little event to go to. The offense was pretty brutal (QB play in general)and I feel bad for kickers because of the extremely low ceiling, but it was entertaining.

I'm hoping that since these guys are local and it's football, it will help tide me over during the offseason. I don't really follow baseball and don't care as much about the NBA, so once CBB is over, it's a long stretch of suck. The Titans will hopefully provide a much needed fix.

Anybody else go tonight?

If I lived across the street and had free front row tickets I wouldn't have missed Iowa playing Wisconsin. It wouldn't even be a decision.

Latest posts