CC really coming on

As a senior, Clark averaged 33.4 points, eight rebounds, four assists and 2.7 steals per game, leading the state in scoring for a second time.

Averaging 33 is insane. Nobody expected her to hit those numbers in the pro. But safe to say she has exceeded expectations so far

As a senior, Clark averaged 33.4 points, eight rebounds, four assists and 2.7 steals per game, leading the state in scoring for a second time.

Averaging 33 is insane. Nobody expected her to hit those numbers in the pro. But safe to say she has exceeded expectations so far

Was this at Dowling, my Alma Mater...

DAMN

A Boston needs to work on her body, slim it down, get more athletic. I'm guessing she's always gotten along quite well just being 6'5". Going forward the Fever needs her to be better, faster.

I think Wieskamp averaged over 30 too. I really wish he would have stayed for his senior year.

She says she is worn out. I believe her but I really don't see it. She seems to be getting better all the time. It is so nice there are other shooters to take some of that burden.

1725553899385.png

It took a little time for CC and her team to get it together. Now she has teammates who can shoot and that is what she needed at Iowa. So far I have to laud the Fever's coach for making this come together. If the Fever can get one more good draft pick they can be a champion for some time.
I disagree, I think Clark has turned around the team in spite of the coach.

Clark with a triple double tonight. Got her 10th rebound on the last shot of the game.

That was cool, in the last 2/3 seconds left in the game she got her 10th rebound

The interview after the game she was asked if she knew she needed one more rebound
for another triple double

She said: Of Course I did

DAMN

Here is that floor-spacing 4 I asked for, impending FA Satou Sabally:

https://www.si.com/onsi/womens-fast...ba-free-agent-with-caitlin-clark-01j5xdsk1313

The author of the article states the Fever probably cannot sign both Sabally AND free agent Kelsey Mitchell, which creates a dilemma. It would be a real kick in the gonads to Fever fans to lose Mitchell after what she has done this season, but it is probably easier to find a facsimile to KM then to Sabally. I guess my heart says to re-sign KM and keep growing this team from within, even though that might not be the smartest approach.

It will be interesting to see how CCs fre agency goes when that time comes.

The CCKM guard duo right now seems like it has lots of potential going forward. I'd hate to see it broken up. But the Fever should do what they must to improve the team and turn it into a legit title contender. As good as they've been lately, they still do need to improve their roster. Who can thrive in the CC era of the next few years.

Kelsey Mitchell had a phenomenal 5-game stretch of out of this world shooting, but seems to have come back to Earth the last couple of games. Clark herself said that Mitchell probably deserved the August player of the Month award instead of Clark. Indiana would definitely miss Mitchell if she left.

Of all the teams in the league

The Hawks do Not match up well with the Lynx and their miserable despicable coach

Latest posts