CBS Sports, ways to watch Gonzaga game

See below, and right now that's pretty good considering my boys are not on their online stuff yet.

During the Cubs season I was able to stream the games on Hulu ok, just as long as I kept my kids from streaming anything.

View attachment 7240
Holy shit I would die. I was looking at buying a different house a few years back a little outside IC and was worried about the internet speed.

That's the problem. Apparently DISH is having a dispute with the national CBS and CBS is not being televised on DISH, I guess.

Right...Dish is having it out with both regular CBS and FOX networks due to contract disputes, but we still have access to Fox Sports and CBS Sports.

That sucks!

I remember when MediacoN was going to hold customers hostage when the BTN first started and they pulled that shit. They thought they'd use the BTN as leverage. That's when I left MediacoN with my middle finger in the air and went to DirecTV and never went back to them. Said I'd never go back to them.

The game is on CBS everywhere, I do believe

All you would need is an antenna

Plus, be within range for an antenna

One could always purchase an antenna from Walmart or Best Buy

And return within 2 weeks at Best Buy for a full refund, no questions asked

Or return it to Walmart within 90 days with receipt for a full refund, no questions asked

It's All Good

I don't know what you all are worried about the Iowa game on CBS and DISH. I just checked my guide on DISH and the game is on CBS TV 2 (KGAN) @1100 hrs central in my market (Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Dubuque and Waterloo.

advertisement says its $5.99 a month, but they have a promo to try it free

I also believe its on old fashioned antenna TV, which I get fortunately
Thanks, this is the way to go for me. To other posters, I already did my YoutubeTV free trial didn't like it at all, went back to Dish. I have lots of content on my DVR that I would hate to lose. CBS All Access should work nicely to watch this one game that could be the Hawks biggest game in the 40 years I have been a fan. BTW, there is a great interview with BJ Armstrong in today's Daily Iowan, well worth a read. What a fine guy!

Latest posts