CBS Sports, ways to watch Gonzaga game

jardinero

My Dish doesn't have CBS Sports, anyone know any other way to watch? Not including the free online stuff that usually comes with a number of virus issues.

Glad you posted this. I'm in the same boat. Have to love contract disputes where everyone pretends they're acting in the best interest of the client, but we're the only ones getting screwed.

I've found you can generally get free movie channels out of it if you call and threaten to leave, but in our area we're out CBS and FOX so I'm almost past the point of threatening and about ready to walk.

Dish. Those things are still around?

Seriously, I would sign up for a free trial from a streaming service, such as YouTube TV. If you don't want it, end it. At least you got to see the historical game.

LOL I'm a step slow on the technology side and never really had problems with Dish Network until recently with their contracts with the different outlets and "not wanting to force higher prices on their customers".

My Dish doesn't have CBS Sports, anyone know any other way to watch? Not including the free online stuff that usually comes with a number of virus issues.
Glad you posted this. I'm in the same boat. Have to love contract disputes where everyone pretends they're acting in the best interest of the client, but we're the only ones getting screwed.

I've found you can generally get free movie channels out of it if you call and threaten to leave, but in our area we're out CBS and FOX so I'm almost past the point of threatening and about ready to walk.
Free trial of YouTubeTV or Hulu. Cancel after the week is over.

Better yet, keep YT TV and tell Dish to piss up a rope. Streaming services are where it's at. Way cheaper, no contracts, no equipment, cloud DVR, and the same if not better channel selection.

A lot of people don't know this, but with YouTube you can have up to 5 different people on one account limited to 3 streams simultaneously.

My best friend and I share an account and he just Venmo's me half the bill every month (we livce across town from each other). I get YTTV for $33 a month and so does he. There's never been a time where both of our households have tried to watch 4 streams at once.

Easy as Sunday Morning

Go to Youtube TV and get a free trial for one or two weeks

All you need is the internet

And the Youtube TV app which is may be on your TV or you can download
it on most smart TVs.

You could buy a roku stick for about $20 from Amazon or at Best Buy, Walmart, etc

Here is a link to how to watch Youtube TV on your own TV

You might want to subscribe to it after a trial run. No contract, Unlimited DVR. I automatically record all Hawkeye football and basketball games. I watched the Hawkeye Tennessee NCAA tournament game the other day.

Better yet, keep YT TV and tell Dish to piss up a rope. Streaming services are where it's at. Way cheaper, no contracts, no equipment, cloud DVR, and the same if not better channel selection.

A lot of people don't know this, but with YouTube you can have up to 5 different people on one account limited to 3 streams simultaneously.

My best friend and I share an account and he just Venmo's me half the bill every month (we livce across town from each other). I get YTTV for $33 a month and so does he. There's never been a time where both of our households have tried to watch 4 streams at once.

My brother in law gave me the same logical argument. I think my Dish days are numbered.

Didn't see your post. This is the best way to do it, I believe.

Most Excellent

My brother in law gave me the same logical argument. I think my Dish days are numbered.
I switched to Playstation Vue years ago until they discontinued their service and then swtiched to youtube TV. Only reason I didnt go to YT to start was because they were having a fight with Amazon (I had 5 Amazon Fire TVs), which has since been resolved. YouTube TV is a good service, I don't miss mediacom one bit. Unlimited DVR is nice.

Gonna see if that works for my EX. We are on very good terms and she uses my Netflix account.

She will owe me even more favors.

It's All Good
It works really well nowadays with electronic payments. Don't have to remember to pay anyone or track your buddy down for that month's payment. When we started it he just set up an automatic Venmo payment and every month (don't remember what day) I get a notice on my phone that I just got paid $33.

Dish. Those things are still around?

Seriously, I would sign up for a free trial from a streaming service, such as YouTube TV. If you don't want it, end it. At least you got to see the historical game.
Get me better internet service in rural Iowa and I'd be all over it.

In the meantime I'm stuck with shitty services like The Dish.

advertisement says its $5.99 a month, but they have a promo to try it free

I also believe its on old fashioned antenna TV, which I get fortunately

LOL I'm a step slow on the technology side and never really had problems with Dish Network until recently with their contracts with the different outlets and "not wanting to force higher prices on their customers".
I quit dish over a year ago and went to UTubetv. Never going back

What speeds are you at?
See below, and right now that's pretty good considering my boys are not on their online stuff yet.

During the Cubs season I was able to stream the games on Hulu ok, just as long as I kept my kids from streaming anything.

Capture25.PNG

Mobdro App on the Amazon Fire Stick is another option. I blv they have CBS

Latest posts