Catch Up: Hawkeyes at the NFL Combine late 2/28

Thats interesting what Joe Reedy said. I'm guessing he is only a writer correct? Watching on the NFL network, Mayock said those throws that weren't being completed were good throws. As mentioned, your not working with receivers you know, so the timing is off. Stanzi was throwing to spots. From what I watched, I thought Stanzi and Ponder were looking good, Cam Newton only on the post corner. I don't know who Reedy is, but I think Mayock is a straight shooter so I will take his word for it.

Thats interesting what Joe Reedy said. I'm guessing he is only a writer correct? Watching on the NFL network, Mayock said those throws that weren't being completed were good throws. As mentioned, your not working with receivers you know, so the timing is off. Stanzi was throwing to spots. From what I watched, I thought Stanzi and Ponder were looking good, Cam Newton only on the post corner. I don't know who Reedy is, but I think Mayock is a straight shooter so I will take his word for it.

That guy probably was watching from the stands and wasn't listening to Mayock :)

Latest posts