Castro coming back!

All
Fisher
N. Jackson
Schulte

Are these 4 the only ones we are waiting answers on?

All
Fisher
N. Jackson
Schulte

Are these 4 the only ones we are waiting answers on?
I'm coming back, I have two years eligibility. I just need to figure out what sport, water polo, baseball, field hockey, soccer, foosball, highly competitive pool at Joe's Inn, the unknown on this is what is the best NIL deal I can get, as you all know, Joe's has allot of clout.

I'm coming back, I have two years eligibility. I just need to figure out what sport, water polo, baseball, field hockey, soccer, foosball, highly competitive pool at Joe's Inn, the unknown on this is what is the best NIL deal I can get, as you all know, Joe's has allot of clout.

Nothing better to do, but to troll…seems like an awesome life.

I haven't burnt a year yet either. Might take up long snapping.

At 52, I still have all 4 years of college eligibility left. I can help.

Does one still have college eligibility if already graduated from college and didn't use any? Serious question. Would all they have to do is enroll for some classes?

At 52, I still have all 4 years of college eligibility left. I can help.

Does one still have college eligibility if already graduated from college and didn't use any? Serious question. Would all they have to do is enroll for some classes?
This is not a serious question, but yes, just because you graduated is no impediment to playing college sports. There have been some very old freshmen QBs who tried their hand at baseball and then come back and played college ball. You would have to enroll and take college classes, but yep, you are eligible if KF has an opening for a middle age punter.

This is not a serious question, but yes, just because you graduated is no impediment to playing college sports. There have been some very old freshmen QBs who tried their hand at baseball and then come back and played college ball. You would have to enroll and take college classes, but yep, you are eligible if KF has an opening for a middle age punter.

The average life expectancy for a man is ballpark 73, let's just use 74 for ease. That means mid-life is 37. "Middle age" ends in your 40's at the very latest, so this guy is old, not middle aged. He's eligible for AARP for God's sake.

I remember I think in the 90's a college team having something like a 28-30 yr old that came back and played D-back. I can't remember the circumstances, maybe he served our country and came back after. Not sure. I think it was at a P5 school. Can't remember which one or who the player is.

Last edited:
The average life expectancy for a man is ballpark 73, let's just use 74 for ease. That means mid-life is 37. "Middle age" ends in your 40's at the very latest, so this guy is old, not middle aged. He's eligible for AARP for God's sake.
Yea, I got my very first AARP correspondence I believe right at the day of my 50th, I recall. Lol.

1704753280484.png

Melrose Coat of Arms

Latest posts