Carver model help

I remember sitting in the 40th row my soph year. And we weren't the top row.

My Jr year, I sat in row, it was amazing how they rewarded me for purchasing tickets every year. The only good thing was I was always the first to get out of the arena and to beat traffic.

The retractable seats may not be as steep, you can see in a detailed photo the difference, unfortunately i keep getting the "moderator must approve" message when i try to link to a detailed photo.

Alright do you guys know how many of the first rows are retractable??

5 for the center 5 sections. then 8 on the section next to the center 5. then 10 on the next 2 sections over. And i think 11 on the 3 end sections

Alright do you guys know how many of the first rows are retractable??

iowa-match-003.jpg

This is the image i have been trying to post for 2 days. Gives you great detail, even the space reserved for the band! Now how far up are those ugly press boxes....

This is the image i have been trying to post for 2 days. Gives you great detail, even the space reserved for the band! Now how far up are those ugly press boxes....

The press boxes were removed recently. I'm not sure what they're going to be replaced with. I can't seem to find the picture I saw awhile back of a big empty space where they used to be.

Hey so from this photo it looks like the sections are placed together? But on the official seating chart it looks like each one is seperated? Are there really 28 stairways to the bottom of the arena???

carver.gif

Because to tell you the truth I don't remember these things...

Alrighty sounds good...this is going to be VERY time consuming but I am going to do it right lol...

How wide would you guys say the aisles are? 4 feet?

You guys are all great!!

Alrighty so here is what I have so far...2.5 of the staircases to the court are finished...and then the first part of the concourse is up.

Carver-1.jpg

I have decided that once I 'get the "bowl" done I'm just going to move into my "ideas" for renovating Carver. redoing it exactly how it is now...plus doing what I want to do would be counter productive.

Let me know what you think!!

Latest posts