Card stunt at kinnick before game

I was a big supporter of the stripes, but I have a bad feeling about the cards. Drunk people with the ability to throw them....

Well, last year I had a drunk guy fall on me from 3 rows up. I'll take a card to the back of the head before a 250 lbs drunk man any day. :D

season ticket holder --- received no such email

So what will an e-mail do for the season ticket holders?? Seriously is it going to give you instruction on how to hold the card?

Game is at 6:00 pm, by 5:45 Kinnick will be close to full and by the time National Anthem Kinnick stadium will be packed.

Were you at the Michigan night game? Plenty of fans in the stands in time to pull this off. That night the stadium was rocking early.

Exactly DFace..

It's a night game at Kinnick. People need to wake the heck up. Late arriving crowd to a 6pm game at Kinnick. Hilarious..

I'm a huge Hawk fan and a patriot (thank you Ricky) but the gimmicky stuff is getting too overdone. Yes, it's a night game but it's still only Northwestern (even if they do own us...barf) and we aren't currently at the top of the BIG. This is a good idea but maybe we should have reserved it for a bigger stage?

Signed, Debbie Downer Jr

I'm a huge Hawk fan and a patriot (thank you Ricky) but the gimmicky stuff is getting too overdone. Yes, it's a night game but it's still only Northwestern (even if they do own us...barf) and we aren't currently at the top of the BIG. This is a good idea but maybe we should have reserved it for a bigger stage?

Signed, Debbie Downer Jr

It also happens to be the night where there are some basketball recruits and quite a few notable football recruits coming to visit and watch the game. If it works out, it would be very impressive for the recruits and anyone watching on tv. I just don't see how people think this is a bad idea.

So everything that is being announced by the University is not real?:confused::D

Was that an official release from the UI? No way the student section could get that right becuase the seats aren't assigned, also remember that there are visiting fans that probably aren't going to go along with it.

Was that an official release from the UI? No way the student section could get that right becuase the seats aren't assigned, also remember that there are visiting fans that probably aren't going to go along with it.

Yes it was an official release from the UI and it doesn't matter if your seats are assigned - the cards are going to be on the seat. So the students will get to whatever seat they want to get to and the card will be there waiting.

Yes it was an official release from the UI and it doesn't matter if your seats are assigned - the cards are going to be on the seat. So the students will get to whatever seat they want to get to and the card will be there waiting.

I don't have as much faith is the students as you do. Guess we'll see. I think it's a cool idea

A card not up here and there isn't gonna show up much over the 70,000 other cards as long as its done in unison.

that is a bad idea. they use the seats to run down. a lot of people are going to get hurt if they are putting cards on those seats.

that is a bad idea. they use the seats to run down. a lot of people are going to get hurt if they are putting cards on those seats.

Maybe they should use the steps on Saturday.

If someone wants to run down a set of metal bleachers that clearly have something on top of them I will not feel sorry for them if they eat a bunch of metal.

Latest posts