Card stunt at kinnick before game

kinnick1.jpg

The ANF celebration will continue inside Kinnick when fans like you will help the UI stage its first-ever "card stunt." All 70,000 fans attending Saturday's game will find a card taped to their seat when the arrive at their seat location. We will stage two (2) stunts: One during the national anthem that will add some color to the Star Spangled Banner and a second immediately afterward that will color Kinnick black and gold as we celebrate America's farmers and the playing of the Hawkeyes' first home game against a Legends Division rival. For the card stunt to be a 100 percent success, we need fans of the Hawkeyes to be in their seats in plenty of time to familiarize themselves with the card and how and when they display "Side A" and "Side B." Please plan to be in your seats no later than 5:30 p.m. Thanks!

Here's what the Start Spangled Banner design will look like:

Star Spangled Banner Design 2011 Get Acrobat Reader

Here's what the ANF design will look like:

ANF Card Stunt Design, 2011 Get Acrobat Reader

Click HERE to see samples of other card stunts. We think the examples in the upper left and the upper right are great examples of what Kinnick can look like on Saturday night if fans are in their seats helping us give Kinnick a splash of color for the enjoyment of the national television audience and the 70,000 plus in Kinnick! (And, yes, you will be able to hold your card AND see the stunts because each card has a "viewing slot" for you to look through and enjoy the color!)

Who ever did the camera work for the top video must have been having a seizure while filming. Good lord I think I am going to be motion sick.

If Iowa fans can't pull this off, we should be ashamed. How hard is it to hold up a card, and then turn it over? I can't wait to be there and see this take place

I was a big supporter of the stripes, but I have a bad feeling about the cards. Drunk people with the ability to throw them....

Latest posts