Caption this Fran Photo

EstronHawkKing

"Remain calm, all is well!!"

getPart

Judging from the html code you're trying to link an image from within your aol email account. that...wont work my friend

Either save it to your desktop and upload it, or find it off the interwebz and link it

PS - I didnt realize AOL still existed. Does it still say "you've got mail" when you login?
ezgif.com-resize.gif

Judging from the html code you're trying to link an image from within your aol email account. that...wont work my friend

Either save it to your desktop and upload it, or find it off the interwebz and link it

PS - I didnt realize AOL still existed. Does it still say "you've got mail" when you login?
I keep waiting for that buzzing modem tone that sounds like a hot water heater malfunctioning.

And to think that was considered major progress at the time.

Yikes!

I don't like spiders, especially tarantulas.

Two of my aunt's would frequently babysit my sister and I back in the day. We we're fortunate to have both WGN and WSNS out of Chicago. They broadcast 1970's Cubs and White Sox games which were both a good primer for the late afternoon spider, killer bee, army ant or Godzilla horror movies that my teenage aunt's loved-and I learned to hate.

A third aunt loved pro wrestling and roller derby. Perfect, but she developed substance issues at an early age and had to finish at a correctional facility to get her GED so she wasn't availablle nearly as much.