Canzeri's development?!?!?

GotTimDodge

Kid is playing OUT OF HIS MIND.
Not that any of us underestimated him, but wow talk about unreal toughness and strength.
Could not believe what I saw today, as he almost just got stronger late in the game (their gassed D helped too).
Anybody feel like he can't handle 20 touches a game after today?

Hell of an effort, hope we never need him to do that again. No depth and conservative play calling forced our hand.

I wonder if Wadley drops the ball all the time in practice too. He must because Kirk would rather kill JC than risk Wadley.

11 strait carries on that one drive. Anyone else ever seen the same runningback get 11 carries on 11 strait plays? The shear odds of it being possible to run that many before you score or have to punt has got to be long. Let alone a coach actually wanting to do it.

Hell of an effort, hope we never need him to do that again. No depth and conservative play calling forced our hand.

Conservative play calling? Our line couldn't block anyone in pass pro! Did the only thing we could do and the line and JC played like MEN! Great job Hawks!

I'm gonna go waaayyyy out on a limb and say he just won B1G POTW

He's running for 100+ yards (or 200 in this game) on very good run defenses who know we're going to run. He's been amazing. I'm going to get waaaaaaaay ahead of myself here but if we run the table he's gonna be a Heisman candidate.

He's running for 100+ yards (or 200 in this game) on very good run defenses who know we're going to run. He's been amazing. I'm going to get waaaaaaaay ahead of myself here but if we run the table he's gonna be a Heisman candidate.

Not only that but he's doing it with a sub par Iowa oline.

I'll see your Heisman and raise you a 1st round NFL draft pick;)

Thing is, this year I was hoping some young guys on the O line would get valuable in game reps that pay off next year. Yeah, they will get their butt kick every once in a while, but I like the way next year shapes up for them. But I agree with some of you, please give that Wadley kid some carries.

I'm gonna go waaayyyy out on a limb and say he just won B1G POTW

Called it.

One other thing, one of my favorite Hawkeyes is Fred Russell, but he would've been caught from behind on that 75 yard run. Can we all now agree that Canzeri has some jets?

Latest posts