Canzeri

Canzeri would be the type of back you would want to throw in there in the 4th quarter. When the defense is tired of getting pounded by Coker and is not 100%. He could squirt through a hole and be gone. I really really hope the coaches allow 2 RB next year. Coker is a great RB and is a good runner, but having that burst of speed late in the game, could help the hawks.

Also liked the way canzeri caught the ball out of the backfield. He looked good.

EXACTLY and better yet why wouldn't you use him like Oregon uses their guys put them out in space make an LB try to cover them and let them use their wheels to make big plays. Alas as long as KOK is running the offense you'll continue to see poor clock management, a lack of offensive creativity, poor QB coaching and development, need I go on.

EXACTLY and better yet why wouldn't you use him like Oregon uses their guys put them out in space make an LB try to cover them and let them use their wheels to make big plays. Alas as long as KOK is running the offense you'll continue to see poor clock management, a lack of offensive creativity, poor QB coaching and development, need I go on.

Yawn.....what a long negative-nellie off season this is going to be. Don't understand why people can't be more positive in their outlooks toward individual development, team building and school support. Probably indicative of why the U.S. is in such a "fail" mode.
"What have you done for me? Instead, shouldn't it be, what can I do to help you?"

Latest posts