Canzeri

rschneider

Man did he hit the hole hard last night, looked like he was all in, throwing his body around and such. It's nice to see that effort in the RB position.

He's not transferring is he?

There were times that he looked impressive, while others he showed that he was a guy with only a few carries in the season and was indecisive. All in all I liked what I saw and believe him and Coker will be a good combination next year.

Also props to Rogers for a nice solid performance from a kid that has battled back from injuries!

This kid would be great as a change of pace......some big back like Coker beating up an offense and late in either half you bring in Canzeri and try for the "home run". Seemed to have nice hands too......
This kid puts on a bit of weight and muscle and I think he will be really good

There were times that he looked impressive, while others he showed that he was a guy with only a few carries in the season and was indecisive. All in all I liked what I saw and believe him and Coker will be a good combination next year.

Also props to Rogers for a nice solid performance from a kid that has battled back from injuries!

I can live with that, motivation/desire is something you can't teach.

And you think Iowa will actually run an offense that can take advantage of his abilities? LMFAO!

If they do play him, they will substitute by drive. There will be a third and one. Everyone will be screaming for a bigger back, but Iowa will stick with their idiotic rotation plan and Iowa will punt.

And you think Iowa will actually run an offense that can take advantage of his abilities? LMFAO!

If they do play him, they will substitute by drive. There will be a third and one. Everyone will be screaming for a bigger back, but Iowa will stick with their idiotic rotation plan and Iowa will punt.

Thank god I am not friends with you. You sound like no fun at all.

Thank god I am not friends with you. You sound like no fun at all.

Just keeping it real.

I just find it funny how people just don't have any sense of history. The Hawks have very, very clear rotation patterns from which they do not deviate. Do people not know this?

Chill Out. . . I do see what you mean though. I want to sit in on a game plan just once.

He is tiny, what was it 170lbs?

Fred Russell was small too, but he was still productive. I just hope Canzeri doesn't leave the program. But I honestly expect next year he will be buried behind Coker again (assuming he's back) and hardly get any carries, so guess we'll see.

Very impressed with Canzeri (burst, toughness, hands) and actually all of the RB's efforts last night. The stats are not eye-popping but I thought they all played hard, took some big hits at times, ran the ball between the tackles when asked for some nice gains.

If the rest of the offensive had played with the same passion and desire of the 4 RB's we might have won this game. The offense outside of the RB's played about 1.5 quarters of football which is pretty typical for our program.

What seemed to jump out at me was his lack of blocking on some blitz situations should come with reps

What seemed to jump out at me was his lack of blocking on some blitz situations should come with reps

Or don't put him in situations where he has to pick up blitzes. That is what creative offenses do. They know their players and their abilities and let them work to their strengths. Jordan Canzeri should never have to make a blitz pick-up, he should be killing that blitz on screens.

I agree. I thought the running backs looked good as long as they ran between the tackles. Like Matt Millen said, we did not have the speed to run outside the tackles. But inside the tackles, I thought the O-line and an undersized Canzeri looked good. Makes me optimistic for next year, provided the coaching staff give him some carries.

Latest posts